Thread: 14-Day Side Goal - Hatching Up - April 6, 2023

14-Day Side Goal - Hatching Up - April 6, 2023

Last edited by xchaochao; 04-07-23 at 05:29 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for posting! Are you able to tell if the side goal is Easter related or not? Or what the prize might be? I don't want to buy the wallpaper and flooring just to find out it is an Easter prize since. I don't do Easter goals or Easter d?cor. Even if you can just share a screenshot of the promo image for the side goal, it could be helpful. Thank you!

For the side quest you don't have to buy any wallpaper or anything like that, it's completely separate from the main goal which -is- Easter themed. The side goal prize doesn't look Easter themed to me, it looks like a bread bakery! I can't really tell but I'm hoping someone who has it or has more info can post a picture or link for us!

ETA:

I found what I think the prize is for this goal! It looks like it's the Bread Corner, 1st prize from the French Crate released April 5, 2022. Here's a link to the thread AnnirasSweets did about it!

BOX: French Crate - 2022 April 05

and their picture of the deco on display:
    Last edited by xchaochao; 04-06-23 at 04:48 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone has the details for Part 2 of Side Goal? Appreciate to share it here 😊🥰

Rhino Keeper
    Hatching Up Part 2

15 Eggs in a Basket
    20 BBQ Wings
    20 Tomato Drink

Farm Supplier
    Part 3:

25 Eggs In A Basket
    30 BBQ Wings
    30 Tomato Drink

Farm Supplier
    Great, a prize that is an indoor cooking / baking item. I'm looking forward to creating a pizza themed area using this

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    :

I found what I think the prize is for this goal! It looks like it's the Bread Corner, 1st prize from the French Crate released April 5, 2022. Here's a link to the thread AnnirasSweets did about it!

BOX: French Crate - 2022 April 05

and their picture of the deco on display:
    Oh wow, this looks lovely! Definitely worth my time and effort and coins. Thanks so much for finding that for me!

I personally would have preferred the “Easter Bunny Party” as was stated. ��

My mistake, Easter Bunny Party, I think, is for the main goal prize. Still would have preferred something one the Easter theme.