Thread: SALE: 2023 Mar. 31 - Echo Duckling Sale (7 Days)

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2023 Mar. 31 - Echo Duckling Sale (7 Days)

Echo Duckling Sale - 7 Days

ISSUE-> echo appliance menus are switched in game - FIXED!
    For continued discussion/info, please see Bugs Post here
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I've flagged it over and will update when this is resolved
    This should now be fixed!

Sale Items:
    Spoiler: show
    • April 05, 2012 Market Purchase: Painted Egg (counter), Egg Timer, Bunny Nest
    • April 12, 2012 Market Purchase: Basket of Eggs
    • May 22, 2013 Limited Time Offer: Pastel Lounge
    • April 16, 2014 Market Purchase: Easter Egg (table), Easter Egg (stool), Easter Egg (wallpaper), Egg Hunt (counter), Painted Egg (tile), Egg Wall Plates, Easter Baskets, Chick Pen
    • April 16, 2019 Market Purchase: Bunny Table, Bunny Ear Chair, Cotton Tail Counter, Bunny Fields, Bunny Prints, Floral Circlet
      Hopping Mad Goal locked item: Bunny Farmer
    • April 16, 2020 Market Purchase: Bubble Fun Seat, Color Spring Tile
    • April 01, 2021 Market Purchase: Pretty Pastel Table, Easter Seat, Eggshell Wallpaper, Easter Dot Tile, Bunny Bow
      Sweet Start Goal locked items: Bunny Investigators, Happy Hops
      Final Prize: Eggy Monument
    • April 19, 2022 Market Purchase: Bunny Hop Tile

Item release info:
    • Easter Egg Surprise - April 09, 2014 - Limited Time Market Purchase
      Details and images of crate items can be found here in Master Box Guide

Echo Appliances:
    Spoiler: show
    • Bunny Oven and Duckling Stove - April 01, 2021 as locked items in Sweet Start 15 day goal
    • Full details and recipe images for Bunny Oven can be found here in CRG
    • Full details and recipe images for Duckling Stove can be found here in CRG

NOTES:
    - Echo/U-sales are a way of relisting locked goal items so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - Be sure to check your entire inventory in case you already own the original items or have them available for coins
    - Echo appliances offer the same recipes as their original counterparts but come fully built / require no parts to build
    - U-Items are duplicates of previously released goal items with new names

USEFUL LINKS:

Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Thread is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of useful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    S8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum / Financial Analysis of Goals
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! / No Notifications / Videos with Issues / Goal Deco STUCK on board
    Forum turning your apostrophes into question marks?
    Turn off SMART PUNCTUATION in phone settings

Nightclub Owner
    UPDATE: All info and images are up!
    --------
    My first impressions of what I'm guessing will be our only Easter Sale:
    GREAT THINGS
    - At first glance, items are actually listed at discounted prices which is what a sale should be. KUDOS!
    - More items than most other recent sales
    - Table & Chairs are matching sets, which again, is what a sale should offer
    NOT GREAT THINGS
    - Box is priced too high for an older box (I think sale boxes should be 12g or less - more than that is too much for random prizes)
    - I wish they'd offered more boxes or actually, I prefer box items OUT of the box
    - Even if boxes aren't directly related to the holiday, there are lots that are adjacent to the holiday and would make sense to list in a sale like this
    - I think they should've relisted EVERY previous Easter goal deco. There's more than what's listed but not an over abundance so I'm not sure why they wouldn't.

Overall, I'm pleased and will be purchasing a few more tables and counters! I was looking forward to finally getting the few easter items I've missed in past years but sadly, I have all the sale items. Oh well, I'm still holding out hope for a huge Spring Sale at the end of April like we've seen in past years!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Images and the important info/links are up! I'll get the rest of the info added after work.
    --------
    My first impressions of what I'm guessing will be our only Easter Sale:
    GREAT THINGS
    - At first glance, items are actually listed at discounted prices which is what a sale should be. KUDOS!
    - More items than most other recent sales
    - Table & Chairs are matching sets, which again, is what a sale should offer
    NOT GREAT THINGS
    - Box is priced too high for an older box (I think sale boxes should be 12g or less - more than that is too much for random prizes)
    - I wish they'd offered more boxes or actually, I prefer box items OUT of the box
    - Even if boxes aren't directly related to the holiday, there are lots that are adjacent to the holiday and would make sense to list in a sale like this
    - I think they should've relisted EVERY previous Easter goal deco. There's more than what's listed but not an over abundance so I'm not sure why they wouldn't.

Overall, I'm pleased and will be purchasing a few more tables and counters! I was looking forward to finally getting the few easter items I've missed in past years but sadly, I have all the sale items. Oh well, I'm still holding out hope for a huge Spring Sale at the end of April like we've seen in past years!
    Do you know which sale items are regular items on discounted prices and which are exclusive items ? I mean which items wont be available for purchase after the sale ends.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by smritisonkar View Post
    Do you know which sale items are regular items on discounted prices and which are exclusive items ? I mean which items wont be available for purchase after the sale ends.
    Sadly, we're never sure which items will be removed after a sale other than the previously unlisted items, of course.

Farm Supplier
    Annira I agree with everything you said. This sale has been much better than sales past, however the items from both echo appliances are swapped. Duckling stove shows Bunny stove items..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjcarve View Post
    *snip* however the items from both echo appliances are swapped. Duckling stove shows Bunny stove items *snip*
    Thanks for the heads up! I've added that info to the first post and created a bugs thread on the issue here. If you'd like, you can add to it with any info I missed or images you have but I'll update the first post as soon as we have any word from the team.

We probably won't see any replies until Monday since they normally don't work weekends but if we still don't see anything by then, I'll PM a Mod and ask them to flag it with the team as well.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Thanks for the heads up! I've added that info to the first post and created a bugs thread on the issue here. If you'd like, you can add to it with any info I missed or images you have but I'll update the first post as soon as we have any word from the team.

We probably won't see any replies until Monday since they normally don't work weekends but if we still don't see anything by then, I'll PM a Mod and ask them to flag it with the team as well.
    I've flagged it over and will update when this is resolved
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks so much, pixie!

Farm Supplier

Thanks Annira, you're the BEST!