Thread: Change to the Spin To Win game wheel

Rhino Keeper

Change to the Spin To Win game wheel

For some reason, the wheel in the Spin To Win game has been changed. . The wheel is now yellow and very dsrk gray while the numbers are small and black. That makes it very difficult to read the black numbers on the dark gray parts of the wheel. Why make that kind of change? I can understand making changes to improve gameplay or to either add or take away challenges for an event. What I can't understand is using rescources to make unneeded changes to an existing event that do not change the game dynamic in any way except make it difficult for the player to see the game itself. Please return the wheel to the way it was. Better yet, instead of fixing this new issue with the Spin To Win, perhaps the worker or workers tasked with making those types of changes would be better served using their talents to help fix some of the major issues facing S8, for example the log in problems Apple users are and have faced and those that android face as well.
    Last edited by squigglish; 03-31-23 at 03:47 PM.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    For some reason, the wheel in the Spin To Win game has been changed. . The wheel is now yellow and very dsrk gray while the numbers are small and black. That makes it very difficult to read the black numbers on the dark gray parts of the wheel. Why make that kind of change? I can understand making changes to improve gameplay or to either add or take away challenges for an event. What I can't understand is using rescources to make unneeded changes to an existing event that do not change the game dynamic in any way except make it difficult for the player to see the game itself. Please return the wheel to the way it was. Better yet, instead of fixing this new issue with the Spin To Win, perhaps the worker or workers tasked with making those types of changes would be better served using their talents to help fix some of the major issues facing S8, for example the log in problems Apple users are and have faced and those that android face as well.
    Thanks for passing this along! The team was able to update a few of the colors to ones that should be more easily read! Development teams have a wide array of roles. Content designers have significantly different roles than software engineers and tech architects. Our team is working diligently to resolve issues and we appreciate the patience.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Thanks for passing this along! The team was able to update a few of the colors to ones that should be more easily read! Development teams have a wide array of roles. Content designers have significantly different roles than software engineers and tech architects. Our team is working diligently to resolve issues and we appreciate the patience.
    Thank you for your explanation. I understand that the roles of the software engineers, content designers and tech architects are different and I have no issues there. I understand that it can be very difficult and time consuming. Still though, knowing all of that, I find it very difficult to remain patient waiting for DS to fix the huge problem that has existed for over a year and a half that prohibits many IOS players from accessing the game at all. I am only able to play with an android device which is slow, gets no videos. I have lost maybe 20 neighbors who I have enjoyed playing with since 2014 So I have been patient, but honestly, my patience is wearing thin
    Last edited by squigglish; 04-12-23 at 01:32 PM.