Thread: How to unlock cookbook goals?

How to unlock cookbook goals?

Does anyone know how to unlock cookbook goals? I?ve been trying to unlock the goals for the Too Pink oven but I can?t figure out how to

Host(ess)
    u cant unlock em unless u participate or complete that oven's previous goals to unlock the locked recipes. Another way to unlock goal recipes is to buy echo version appliances when they're on sale but cost u gem

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lexxisbreee View Post
    Does anyone know how to unlock cookbook goals? I?ve been trying to unlock the goals for the Too Pink oven but I can?t figure out how to
    As shared above, locked recipes can only be obtained during the specific period of their release when the goal was active. If you missed the goals, those recipes will remain locked indefinitely.

Every Friday, we usually get a sale that will list two previously locked appliances that are available for gem purchase which is currently the only way to gain access to previously locked recipes.

If you look in my signature, you'll see a link for the Recipe Guide. If you go to that forum thread, you'll find a list of every recipe and appliance in the game and whether or not its locked by old goals. This should help you decide which appliances to spend time and coins on and which ones to avoid. Hope this helps!