Thread: Farm Story 2 - ADD ME - 2023

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar

Farm Story 2 - ADD ME - 2023

Welcome to Farm Story 2

Looking for active neighbours?

Post your Storm8 ID here. Only one post per ID please.

Information for new players:
    You can also switch on your Auto Invitation feature in your game settings for visitors to add you without your Storm8 ID.

Check out this Thread: Welcome to Farm Story 2 to get started. Happy Farming!

Executive Chef
    I really got some good neighbours, even despite my sporadic or inconsistent visits, I haven't really been deleted by many. Even if some are pretty active themselves. While granted, I am sure I have been deleted by some in the past because of that, and for whatever other reasons as well, the ones I currently have are very great and seem to understand or not mind at all.

I added someone some months ago, and thought that no more than a month later I would be deleted. I'm still a neighbour of theirs months later, and they have made nice, very understanding comments when I express my apologies due to my inconsistencies.

Going further, I won't be deleting any current neighbour over level 20. As I've realised lately, that would be hypocritical of me due to what I've stated above, and I'm starting to notice players that I've had in my neighbours list from my beginning / starting days of playing are starting to make return to the game as well.

The only exception of deletion would be being if I added someone under level 20, and they haven't showed any playing activity (like any recent event pets/decors) for at least or about 6 months. Because I feel like they'd be less likely to return rather than someone higher than level 20.

I do apologise to any current neighbour(s) for my inconsistencies. I promise I will get better, hopefully starting from today going forward. To at least visiting once or twice every weekend. And for my more active neighbours, at least twice to four times a week. Maybe every other day, or every 2 days.

Though I'm not asking for more neighbours necessarily, I thought this would be the most appropriate thread to discuss this.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 04-02-23 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Fixed incorrect wording.