Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/30: Monster Hunt S50 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone confirm if the main storyline "boss monsters" (i.e. the 99+ harpies triggered for the final chapters in the trial of virtues) drop troll tokens? I think I recall comments from past events that they add points to leaderboard but not tokens, but would really appreciate confirmation before deciding if I trigger the "Malicious Harpy" in part II now or after the LBMH.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the main storyline "boss monsters" (i.e. the 99+ harpies triggered for the final chapters in the trial of virtues) drop troll tokens? I think I recall comments from past events that they add points to leaderboard but not tokens, but would really appreciate confirmation before deciding if I trigger the "Malicious Harpy" in part II now or after the LBMH.
    I would not bet on it dropping coins, just points.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I would not bet on it dropping coins, just points.
    Thanks SC, I thought as much, but glad to have a quality second opinion

Farm Supplier
    Attachment 68592
    I have been alternating between Golems and Harpies. The Harpies drop Shield, 3-5 Sword and 1 Staff token so they are keeping my trade rates somewhat even.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Points but no tokens. Definitely. Just done it

Host(ess)
    Is anyone able to craft more than 1 gold bug? It says max ?1? in the game, and I?m not able to craft anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlenhare View Post
    Is anyone able to craft more than 1 gold bug? It says max ?1? in the game, and I?m not able to craft anymore.
    Mine also says max of 1 in the mrc. So I’m guessing there’s no crafting more than. A shame. Like the armoured maxotaur, I’d consider crafting more of the gold bug if I could. Unlike other mrc crafts that I’m not even fussed about crafting at all.

Executive Chef
    I remembered to screen shot but am somewhat lackadaisical about this hunt. I guess I will go for the scrolls.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	151E140A-66AF-4ACD-9C29-F27B5E2242DB.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	68597

Rhino Keeper
    I’m sorry if this has been answered before, I tried searching first: if I have leftover Beast Master Helms/Shields/Swords after the hunt is over, can they be used for the next Monster Hunt? I made a bunch, but I don’t think I’m going to be 1st or 2nd. So I just want to know if I should save them for the next hunt, or to use them now if they can’t be carried over. Grateful for any insight from anyone.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No they can only be used this week

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast