Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: High Climb Mountain - not receiving coin reward

High Climb Mountain - not receiving coin reward

Did the 'High Climb Trade' get changed to 7 days?!? I'm so bummed out on that. 2min - 20k was awesome, great use for all this chopping of wood we get hit with from time to time. Now all that wood just goes to waste.

I just noticed it went from a collection time of 2 minutes to now 7 days. I?ve been using it so much I didn?t notice if it?s the same 99 wood for $20K amount.

Quote Originally Posted by jkustak View Post
    Did the 'High Climb Trade' get changed to 7 days?!? I'm so bummed out on that. 2min - 20k was awesome, great use for all this chopping of wood we get hit with from time to time. Now all that wood just goes to waste.
    I noticed that, as well, and came here to check. I really thought this was a great trade from Storm8 since most of the time wood is wasted. I was so pleased they had made such a useful trade. It?s a shame they didn?t keep it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    You need 55 herbs, that don't leave much room for a miss! In math terms, 5x in 30 days...
    I'll do those trades when I can and see where that goes. But, I'm ok with it either way.
    I mean the Journey to the Mound.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-27-23 at 02:36 PM. Reason: Clarification

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jkustak View Post
    That was sur nice. Since I chopped 400 trees to get all the beads. Had the mounting getting hot. With the 5000x time increase, it is less sexy. I would prefer a more reasonable trade time.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

If you have any questions regarding the High Climb Trade, please reach out to support for assistance.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJoyAnne View Post
    I noticed that, as well, and came here to check. I really thought this was a great trade from Storm8 since most of the time wood is wasted. I was so pleased they had made such a useful trade. It?s a shame they didn?t keep it.
    That is so disappointing! It was a really useful trade and now it's utterly pointless.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    That was sur nice. Since I chopped 400 trees to get all the beads. Had the mounting getting hot. With the 5000x time increase, it is less sexy. I would prefer a more reasonable trade time.
    Agreed. Going from 2 min to 10,080 minutes is quite the swing. Maybe 1 day would be a fair compromise?

Fashion Designer
    This trade is now as useless as the previous one in the subluneral temple. I only did it once, too scared to do it in case I accidentally speed it up. I had one in my lower level kingdom waiting to be collected when bug was fixed. It is now showing 7 days with a speed up of 664 gems. The original trade was so useful there as newer kingdoms really need the coins. Will be staying well clear of the mountain now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ABDD9282-587A-4DDB-A207-A04EDA983713.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	68568Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F9E95ECB-152F-4ACE-B022-B65D8476AF10.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	68569
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 03-27-23 at 04:07 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I am so disappointed that the high mountain trade has changed to 7 days.
    I had done t lest 10 trades, pity we didn't really get the 20,000 for each.
    Mine was ready to pick up last night but I thought I'd wait till the pick up was fixed. Now it's got 7 more days.

S8 please change it to something useful.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast