Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goal: Fresh Equinox - March 24, 2023 (5 Days)

New Resident

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Restaurant4576 View Post
    Part 4
    15 Bagel Sandwiches 2 hrs- Basic Stove
    20 Iced Teas- 4 hrs- Drink Machine
    40 Rocket Fuel Punchs 6 hrs- Drink Machine
    10 Lavendar Lemon Shortbread 8 hrs- Vegan Stove
    Thank you for sharing this information. 🙂

it's definitely just the globe. the noise I made when I saw the buy out price 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    it's definitely just the globe. the noise I made when I saw the buy out price ����
    46 gems is insane considering the prize is not locked and ALREADY AVAILABLE to purchase for only $11k. I don't understand where they come up with their gem prices and they could have offered a better prize, something that isn't already available for purchase. Ridiculous
    Last edited by NachoTaco69; 04-01-23 at 01:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    Took a break from this game and just noticed the amounts are getting higher and higher with limited time.. What has happened to this game??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoTaco69 View Post
    46 gems is insane considering the prize is not unlocked and ALREADY AVAILABLE to purchase for only $11k. I don't understand where they come up with their gem prices and they could have offered a better prize, something that isn't already available for purchase. Ridiculous
    LOL thank you nacho, glad I just unlocked the recipes. Just picked up the little globe for 11k anyways since I have a couple other globe/map decor items from several goals ago. good looking out

You're welcome!
    I wondered why it looked so familiar, I thought it was a prize from a very recent mini goal and I figured I would just have 2. So as I was redecorating , I saw it in inventory. I was like, oh you have to be kidding me. They seem to not even be trying most of the time with prizes or many other things.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123