Thread: SALE: 2023 Mar. 24 - Echo Orchid Sale (7 Days)

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2023 Mar. 24 - Echo Orchid Sale (7 Days)

Echo Orchid Sale - 7 Days

Echo Appliances:
    Spoiler: show
    • Orchid Oven and Orchid Swirler- released July 11 2019 as part of In the Jungle 15 day goal
    • Full details and recipe images can be found here

NOTES:
    - Echo sales are a way of relisting locked goal appliances so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - Be sure to check your entire inventory in case you already own the original items or have them available for coins
    - Echo appliances offer the same recipes as their original counterparts but come fully built / require no parts to build

USEFUL LINKS:

Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Thread is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of useful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    S8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum / Financial Analysis of Goals
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! / No Notifications / Videos with Issues / Goal Deco STUCK on board
    Forum turning your apostrophes into question marks?
    Turn off SMART PUNCTUATION in phone settings

Fashion Designer
    oooh my fav counter display, the sloissants!!!!! got its echo vers lololol, everytime I saw these two appliances it triggered something inside me. the potential of them being cute on counters and just NAH??? lol.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    oooh my fav counter display, the sloissants!!!!! got its echo vers lololol, everytime I saw these two appliances it triggered something inside me. the potential of them being cute on counters and just NAH??? lol.
    When I saw these offered, I literally flinched, lol!

This was a dark, dark time for goals and offers nothing but bad memories for me. After mastering, I've never so much as touched these appliances - even the Jungle Tea which looks great on the counter, has no place in bakery. I refuse to serve it on principle alone.

Rhino Keeper

Do not buy these ovens!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    When I saw these offered, I literally flinched, lol!

This was a dark, dark time for goals and offers nothing but bad memories for me. After mastering, I've never so much as touched these appliances - even the Jungle Tea which looks great on the counter, has no place in bakery. I refuse to serve it on principle alone.
    I agree! I was wondering if they fixed the recipes on this one because they were pretty awful. I feel bad for the people that are spending gems on these.

New Resident
    I really don't post on these because we can scream and shout all day and nothing will happen, but in case someone wants to buy the Echo Orchid appliances.....DON'T!!! Storm8 has not fixed the recipes for these two appliances. Had I known I wouldn't have spent my hard earned gems on these, smh. Lesson learned lol.
    Last edited by love_muffin85; 03-28-23 at 10:36 AM.