Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Goal: Spring Sprouts - March 23, 2023 (14 Days)

Executive Chef
    Oh my goodness! How awful!! I'm so sorry. Hope S8 can recover your items

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I won't be completing this goal, if someone else can post pics of 2nd and 3rd recipe of second goal steps and final prize I'll add to post# 1

Someone has been in my restaurant and sold all tables, chairs, decorations, and appliances that were out so yeah I'm a little sad/mad and definitely can't finish goal now
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    I saw that! I hope S8 can get everything restored for you soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Oh my goodness! How awful!! I'm so sorry. Hope S8 can recover your items

Thanks my fingers crossed to mostly get my stuff restored, especially new appliances just built 😶

If anyone can post pics of next goal steps for 2nd and 3rd recipe of last appliance, and final prize I'll add to post# 1, at moment can still log on to forum 🙂

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info graph it's really appreciated 👍

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post

Thanks added pics to post#1 🙂

Goal: Spring Sprouts

8 Grassy Meadows - 64,000 coins wallpaper
    14 Grass- 126,000 coins Floor
    4 Grassy stoves 140,000 coins
    3 Framed grasss 66,000 coins
    4 Grassy ovens 156,000 coins
    2 grassy counters 30,000 coins
    2 Laying on the grass 20000 coins
    4 grassy Tables 56,000 coins
    6 grassy chairs 96,000 coins
    2 rolling out grass 64,000 coins

Cost: 818,000 coins
    If you buy 4 stoves for the first part of the goal and then you buy 4 more stoves to finish the goal and you buy every other decorations you will spend 818,000 coins. Also, we need to buy exclusive oven. Those ovens should be given at least for free.

In this game I’m not making no profits. These 15 days goals are so expensive to do.
    Last edited by Restaurant4576; 04-03-23 at 10:09 PM.

Host(ess)
    You are right... profits are almost impossible, but I think some are managing to do it. I myself have been able to hold about even on coins (stored chicken and extra appliances to make more). I do the goals until I open all recipes, but don’t finish them unless I really want the prize. DO want the gems from mastering the recipes.

I buy 6 tables and 5 of the 2nd appliance which increases my cost by 67,000 to 885,000 coins. And that doesn't include the cost of all the food we have to make. Between the main and 5 day goals we make WAY to much food. Will never sell it all, so it gets dumped. I see so many places where more than half the space is counters now. I want to decorate my place, not have it overrun by counters of unsold food. Otherwise why bother to earn and buy the decorations?

How do newer players survive? Can’t see how its possible to afford to keep up, let alone grow. I feel bad they can’t enjoy this game as I did for the first several years.
    Last edited by Zxtra1; 04-04-23 at 08:16 AM.
    This just an extra account I use to post, my real/main bakery and restaurant are not associated with this ID.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234