Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Spring Sprouts - March 23, 2023 (14 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    You're welcome, happy to help when I'm able, and thanks for infograph I'm not that tech savvy. Your's are awesome ��
    Aww I'm glad people like them! I know it's certainly easier for me to decide whether or not to do a goal when I'm able to see the prizes first.

Speaking of which, here is the infographic for the set of items from this goal:

Between this and the Minty Retro goals we got last time, I'm glad we're getting more "cohesive" sets. I quite like the selection this time around I just wish the Framed Grass wall deco didn't sit so high up on the wall :/
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you pixiegamer and everyone for all of the help!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Aww I'm glad people like them! I know it's certainly easier for me to decide whether or not to do a goal when I'm able to see the prizes first.

Between this and the Minty Retro goals we got last time, I'm glad we're getting more "cohesive" sets. I quite like the selection this time around I just wish the Framed Grass wall deco didn't sit so high up on the wall :/

Thanks Pixie, added infograph to post#1, like the new content too, goes well together 🙂

Executive Chef
    Second Appliance up on post#1

@X4a2 and anyone else who finishes the goals, how many of each appliance do you aim to have? I've been doing 4 of the first and 5 of the second but that hasn't been enough to finish either of the goals I've been back for

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    @X4a2 and anyone else who finishes the goals, how many of each appliance do you aim to have? I've been doing 4 of the first and 5 of the second but that hasn't been enough to finish either of the goals I've been back for

I've completed last two main goals with same 4 and 5 appliances, I put a timer on for 2 hour recipes, otherwise they'll spoil. I really hate short recipes When im on second goal, still cook all first goal recipes for the collectibles though. Think it's ridiculous second appliance requires 72 parts, but what can we do 🙄 Right now have only 2 of second appliance im on the first of second goal recipe.
    Last edited by pcabral03; 03-27-23 at 02:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    I won't be completing this goal, if someone else can post pics of 2nd and 3rd recipe of second goal steps and final prize I'll add to post# 1

Someone has been in my restaurant and sold all tables, chairs, decorations, and appliances that were out so yeah I'm a little sad/mad and definitely can't finish goal now

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I won't be completing this goal, if someone else can post pics of 2nd and 3rd recipe of second goal steps and final prize I'll add to post# 1

Someone has been in my restaurant and sold all tables, chairs, decorations, and appliances that were out so yeah I'm a little sad/mad and definitely can't finish goal now
    I saw that! I hope S8 can get everything restored for you soon!

4 of the first appliance and 6 of the 2nd appliance. Any less and you're going to just barely complete the goal, if at all. However, I cooked around the clock, not letting much food spoil. Too much of a headache, I just recently stopped doing big goals, will only do them if the prize is worth it. I wasnt seeing much profit & was always broke.

Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    4 of the first appliance and 6 of the 2nd appliance. Any less and you're going to just barely complete the goal, if at all. However, I cooked around the clock, not letting much food spoil. Too much of a headache, I just recently stopped doing big goals, will only do them if the prize is worth it. I wasnt seeing much profit & was always broke.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast