Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Spring Sprouts - March 23, 2023 (14 Days)

Farm Supplier
    I don't like doing most main goals, but I was able to do the last two in a row. Here is how I did it:
    * Request appliance parts from neighbors as soon as the goal is announced and again at the beginning of each day (where a day begins at 12:01 Pacific Time) as early as possible because some of your neighbors might take up to 18 or even 20 hours to fulfill each request and because there is a maximum number of parts you can receive each day
    * Ask slightly more than half your neighbors (e.g. A-M) for the appliance part you need more of (e.g. 28 or 40) at the beginning of each day and the rest of your neighbors (e.g. N-Z) for the other appliance part (e.g. 12 or 32) each day.
    * Gift the goals parts to all your neighbors that do goals each day because some people will only send you gifts if you gift them first.
    * Use Collectibles to build new appliances as soon as you have the 40 or 72 parts needed (combine gifts received, requests fulfilled, and parts produced via Collectibles).
    * Be aggressive in building new appliances because more appliances produce way more collectibles, which lets you build at a much faster rate.
    * Always be cooking, except for the 2 and 3 hour recipes while you sleep
    * If falling short by one cook's worth, such as if you need to make 25 of something to complete one of the sub-goals and only have 24 made, consider using one to three gems to do the 25th, to speed things along, especially if it is the difference between being able to cook overnight vs not. Remember that you have up to 9.99 hours to serve a 5 hr recipe after you start cooking it, so it can totally be made overnight. Reasoning is that a total of say, four gems spent by the end of the 14 day goal is a small price to pay of you absolutely love and would be able to earn the $20K, $32K, and 65 gem items as a result!
    * If using gems for this purpose, which you should only need to do once or max twice per 14 day goal, time your gem usage so that it finishes cooking after the hours remaining crosses an even-houred threshold (e.g. 2 hours remaining, 4 hours remaining, or 6 hours remaining). In general, I have found the best use of gems to be getting from the 3hr to the 5hr recipe and from the 7hr to the 10hr recipes.
    * If you can complete the 5hr recipes before the new day starts at 12:01am Pacific Time, then you can request goal parts a day earlier and be allowed more parts for that appliance sooner.

I am sure I have more tips, but this is a really good start.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tatermaters View Post
    What is the side goal prize? I have never finished a main goal dont try anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by X4a2 View Post
    It looks me like Citrus Partiers, the 1st place prize in the Citrus Crate. If you would use it at all, it's absolutely worth doing the side goal for this prize. If they sold it in the marketplace, it would likely retail for 56 gems nowadays, so it's a very gem-valuable prize.

Yes, here's picture of prize 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post

Executive Chef
    SIDE GOAL PART 2

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you very much pcabral!

thanks so much for the tips, these are really useful!

Executive Chef
    I, too, do this almost exactly.
    (difference is, sometimes I can't ask for parts early in the morning. )

Quote Originally Posted by X4a2 View Post
    I don't like doing most main goals, but I was able to do the last two in a row. Here is how I did it:
    * Request appliance parts from neighbors as soon as the goal is announced and again at the beginning of each day (where a day begins at 12:01 Pacific Time) as early as possible because some of your neighbors might take up to 18 or even 20 hours to fulfill each request and because there is a maximum number of parts you can receive each day
    * Ask slightly more than half your neighbors (e.g. A-M) for the appliance part you need more of (e.g. 28 or 40) at the beginning of each day and the rest of your neighbors (e.g. N-Z) for the other appliance part (e.g. 12 or 32) each day.
    * Gift the goals parts to all your neighbors that do goals each day because some people will only send you gifts if you gift them first.
    * Use Collectibles to build new appliances as soon as you have the 40 or 72 parts needed (combine gifts received, requests fulfilled, and parts produced via Collectibles).
    * Be aggressive in building new appliances because more appliances produce way more collectibles, which lets you build at a much faster rate.
    * Always be cooking, except for the 2 and 3 hour recipes while you sleep
    * If falling short by one cook's worth, such as if you need to make 25 of something to complete one of the sub-goals and only have 24 made, consider using one to three gems to do the 25th, to speed things along, especially if it is the difference between being able to cook overnight vs not. Remember that you have up to 9.99 hours to serve a 5 hr recipe after you start cooking it, so it can totally be made overnight. Reasoning is that a total of say, four gems spent by the end of the 14 day goal is a small price to pay of you absolutely love and would be able to earn the $20K, $32K, and 65 gem items as a result!
    * If using gems for this purpose, which you should only need to do once or max twice per 14 day goal, time your gem usage so that it finishes cooking after the hours remaining crosses an even-houred threshold (e.g. 2 hours remaining, 4 hours remaining, or 6 hours remaining). In general, I have found the best use of gems to be getting from the 3hr to the 5hr recipe and from the 7hr to the 10hr recipes.
    * If you can complete the 5hr recipes before the new day starts at 12:01am Pacific Time, then you can request goal parts a day earlier and be allowed more parts for that appliance sooner.

I am sure I have more tips, but this is a really good start.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Executive Chef
    Side Goal Part 3

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I would appreciate an info graph if possible 😊
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    Hi, I would appreciate an info graph if possible ��
    Should be able to get one up today. Very big thank you to pcabral03 for starting the thread this time - I've been getting busier and busier IRL so it's becoming harder for me to do so; I really really appreciate it
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Should be able to get one up today. Very big thank you to pcabral03 for starting the thread this time - I've been getting busier and busier IRL so it's becoming harder for me to do so; I really really appreciate it

You're welcome, happy to help when I'm able, and thanks for infograph I'm not that tech savvy. Your's are awesome 😎

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast