Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Castle Story 3/23: Bugging Out | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    The Vivarium Event guess i never hit the last part

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinspoon View Post
    The Vivarium Event guess i never hit the last part
    I moved your posts and my reply to you to this thread as you posted in the Trial of Virtues thread which was the incorrect place. Collecting all the Chitins can be difficult if leveling up isn't completed at least ~3 days prior to the end of an event.

Rhino Keeper
    I won the Empress Irideseth & placed her. Went back to play & she?d disappeared🤨☹️.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I moved your posts and my reply to you to this thread as you posted in the Trial of Virtues thread which was the incorrect place. Collecting all the Chitins can be difficult if leveling up isn't completed at least ~3 days prior to the end of an event.
    I collected plenty over 1K but I did not press welcome or I did and game reset but when i went and looked after event was over I had EXPIRED in Goal slot so..... why isnt the prize automatically awarded.. Its not like i need to confirm I want it.... like i might have changed my mind... So i did all that work and NAHHHH i dont want it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinspoon View Post
    I collected plenty over 1K but I did not press welcome or I did and game reset but when i went and looked after event was over I had EXPIRED in Goal slot so..... why isnt the prize automatically awarded.. Its not like i need to confirm I want it.... like i might have changed my mind... So i did all that work and NAHHHH i dont want it.
    I think it has something to do with clearing the code in the game. Maybe put in a ticket to Support? but IDK...if part of collecting the prize is to "accept" and we don't trigger the software to deliver the prize, our account may not show we earned it. It's sort of similar to how we have to visit the community kingdoms, and they need to Register in the software as having been visited, before we can upgrade a building.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I won the Empress Irideseth & placed her. Went back to play & she?d disappeared��☹️.
    Oh no! Please reach out to support for assistance if you haven't already. Link is in my signature. Thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456