Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/23: Bugging Out | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Rare drop from adventure is Ladybug in waiting, 8h collection time, drops unclear due to omission in card details.
    Attachment 68522Attachment 68523
    I have done this adventure 5 times and still no ladybug. Is there something else I need to do for this?
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-02-23 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Removed post 1 info as unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by wedffbgrsx View Post
    I have done this adventure 5 times and still no ladybug. Is there something else I need to do for this?
    There is nothing else you can do. The ladybug isn't a RARE drop, it's an ULTRARARE one. Whether you get it is entirely up to your luck.

There are times when I get this prize on my first or second try, but in some cases, I could run 20+ adventures and still not get it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    There is nothing else you can do. The ladybug isn't a RARE drop, it's an ULTRARARE one. Whether you get it is entirely up to your luck.

There are times when I get this prize on my first or second try, but in some cases, I could run 20+ adventures and still not get it.
    Concur this, this time I was baffled as my first adventure dropped it! Was not so lucky with some other drops.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

New Resident
    I?m having trouble with the journey to the mound. I?ve been there at least ten times and have yet to find the ladybug in waiting. There are no other monsters to fight when the journey is ready. What am I doing wrong?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by trishd13 View Post
    I?m having trouble with the journey to the mound. I?ve been there at least ten times and have yet to find the ladybug in waiting. There are no other monsters to fight when the journey is ready. What am I doing wrong?
    Nothing wrong, read the rest if this page!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I must be a little bit lucky because I've received 2 Wisp Lanterns in just about 4 drops. 50% seems better than a "small chance." I also got some Spellbound Dew from the other dude. In general I am feeling like this new account of mine is luckier than my other account. I started getting Golden Egg drops almost immediately. My other account I could almost never get Golden Eggs, and it prevented me from finishing some goal or another - something to do with a breakfast for the Baron, I think. I also get Golden Nuggets, but so far only 1 or 2 Golden Apples. Does anyone else feel like one of their accounts is just luckier than the others (for those with multiple accounts)? I also seem to be getting the shards from the Table of Tabernaum pretty quickly.
    I have the impression one of my accounts is routinely "luckier" than the other 3. Although none of them have been giving me anything but Earth Wisps from the Empress. However, I only managed to get her late yesterday, my Sparking Mines also weren't dropping, in addition to not being able to run numerous Adventures.

I used to love Community Events, but my perception was that I used to be able to finish them Sat or Sun before the event ended. The last few, it seems like I am not finishing until the day before. It's not as fun, with the extra Monster Hunt. I like making gold coins to make things for the MRC, but running a MH into the event is starting to be way too much work/stress. I used to love working on main storylines, if I got lucky and finished early, once my accounts grew enough to where I was not struggling to have enough energy to finish.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    I have the energy and normally have the time, but having two events end just as Passover is starting (sunset tonight) was too much for me. Too much time needed to prep for the holiday.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I have the energy and normally have the time, but having two events end just as Passover is starting (sunset tonight) was too much for me. Too much time needed to prep for the holiday.
    I just go for the 2300 points and don't do more in the LB. This event I finished before the LB started, so quite relaxed play since a week.

Farm Supplier
    So if i did not hit welcome i lost out on prize? m crushed if thats the case ((

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinspoon View Post
    So if i did not hit welcome i lost out on prize? m crushed if thats the case ((
    Can you provide more information on what you mean? What part are you on? What prize are you referring to?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast