Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/23: Bugging Out | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please remember that brand new players need those crowns (and same for academy scrolls) for when they get to a certain level and can begin to get walkers. And some come with cool pets and features. So while for us longer time players they are redundant (and plentiful), at least new players have the opportunity to get these items and not miss out.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please remember that brand new players need those crowns (and same for academy scrolls) for when they get to a certain level and can begin to get walkers. And some come with cool pets and features. So while for us longer time players they are redundant (and plentiful), at least new players have the opportunity to get these items and not miss out.
    100%what I was going to say. Thank you. I?m looking forward to getting the Guardsman with his dogs and the Tradesman with that building he comes with.

Fashion Designer
    Tired of getting 0 scented antennae from sparkling mines. Sometimes, I'll get 1 after collecting from both mines, but it seems just as often, I'll get 0.

ShibuyaCloth - In my experience the drop rate is below 50%.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Tired of getting 0 scented antennae from sparkling mines. Sometimes, I'll get 1 after collecting from both mines, but it seems just as often, I'll get 0.

Indeed, I took the previous event numbers, but I am at around 1/3 drop rate in this event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post

I'm finding this frustrating, too. All I have left to do is craft Bug Trinkets, and I can't get the antennae to do it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I'm finding this frustrating, too. All I have left to do is craft Bug Trinkets, and I can't get the antennae to do it.
    I finally was able to complete the upgrade yesterday, so keep plugging away. I think once I posted about the terrible drop rate, I actually started getting 1 out of 2 for most of the remaining collections. Luck of the post. Now I just have to continue to collect from it to get the final prize.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Sekthid the Scholar
    Info: A Thoraxxian scholar. Highly intelligent and sometimes conniving. Visit him for Coins with a rare chance at Spellbound Dew.
    Collection time: 12 hours

I saw this information was not on the first page. I did not want to read all the posts, so excuse me if this has already been posted.

Executive Chef
    Empress Irideseth
    Info: Grand Empress of the Thoraxxians. Leads her kin with kindness and strength. Visit her for a small chance at Wisp Lanterns, Trade Tickets, or Expansion Permits.
    Collection time: 6 hours

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    It feels like that when an event calls for gold nugget use that all my usual nugget droppers go on strike. Anyone else see this phenomenon. <?snip>
    Don’t know about decreasing drop rates, but I can tell you that the Elves increased their request for Gold Nuggets a day before the event started. I had a request for 38 nuggets, another for 32, and yet another for 28. They came one after another but I chose to ignore (and skip) those requests. Good thing I did

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Empress Irideseth
    Info: Grand Empress of the Thoraxxians. Leads her kin with kindness and strength. Visit her for a small chance at Wisp Lanterns, Trade Tickets, or Expansion Permits.
    Collection time: 6 hours
    I must be a little bit lucky because I've received 2 Wisp Lanterns in just about 4 drops. 50% seems better than a "small chance." I also got some Spellbound Dew from the other dude. In general I am feeling like this new account of mine is luckier than my other account. I started getting Golden Egg drops almost immediately. My other account I could almost never get Golden Eggs, and it prevented me from finishing some goal or another - something to do with a breakfast for the Baron, I think. I also get Golden Nuggets, but so far only 1 or 2 Golden Apples. Does anyone else feel like one of their accounts is just luckier than the others (for those with multiple accounts)? I also seem to be getting the shards from the Table of Tabernaum pretty quickly.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast