Fashion Designer
    FYI:Like Dawning Desire previous event, Stag Knight spawns from ponds
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHeartBakery View Post
    FYI:Like Dawning Desire previous event, Stag Knight spawns from ponds
    They also spawn from rustic wells.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, goals and prize info now available. Good luck to those participating.

Fashion Designer
    Next wk is an in-event monster hunt. Got a splash screen, but forgot to take a pic, sorry. It had only a pic of the stag knight. I think this is just away to convince ppl to purchase gems-energy to get a complete set of items. I also think it’s a way to make those that are energy poor to maybe give up playing. Lots of players have no way to get either 1st or 2nd place, but have to be happy just to collect more gold troll tokens, or not do it at all because they need the energy to finish the bugging out event. Not fair S8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Next wk is an in-event monster hunt. Got a splash screen, but forgot to take a pic, sorry. It had only a pic of the stag knight. I think this is just away to convince ppl to purchase gems-energy to get a complete set of items. I also think it’s a way to make those that are energy poor to maybe give up playing. Lots of players have no way to get either 1st or 2nd place, but have to be happy just to collect more gold troll tokens, or not do it at all because they need the energy to finish the bugging out event. Not fair S8!
    I posted the splash screen in my post #6, noting it was likely a MH.

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else sick of Town Square Crowns as prizes? I?ve already got nearly 1,500 of them already and that?s after purchasing all the available characters. I don?t even have the walkers out in my kingdom because they slow gameplay and are an annoyance.
    I?d like to see them swapped for Council or Academy Scrolls, I?ve got four storylines on hold waiting for scrolls that are supposed to come from events. I?ve completed almost all events no increase in scrolls!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Is anyone else sick of Town Square Crowns as prizes? I?ve already got nearly 1,500 of them already and that?s after purchasing all the available characters. I don?t even have the walkers out in my kingdom because they slow gameplay and are an annoyance.
    I?d like to see them swapped for Council or Academy Scrolls, I?ve got four storylines on hold waiting for scrolls that are supposed to come from events. I?ve completed almost all events no increase in scrolls!!!
    I have over 15'000 crowns So events are only done to increase my inventory (>1500 pages). Sometimes one of the deco gets granted board rights.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Rare drop from adventure is Ladybug in waiting, 8h collection time, drops unclear due to omission in card details.
    Attachment 68522Attachment 68523
    It?s been updated?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I have over 15'000 crowns So events are only done to increase my inventory (>1500 pages). Sometimes one of the deco gets granted board rights.
    Let?s hope they do something about it!
    It feels like my Academy and Council storylines have been going on forever!!!!! 😱

Fashion Designer
    It feels like that when an event calls for gold nugget use that all my usual nugget droppers go on strike. Anyone else see this phenomenon.

I also have 15,000 crowns and no where to spend them, especially as most of the last few items available for purchase using gems. Doesn’t that make the crowns redundant?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast