Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone keep track of their neighbours - like in a notebook or something??

Does anyone keep track of their neighbours - like in a notebook or something??

This is probably very autistic of me, but that is my username!! I was just wondering if anyone keeps track of their neighbours using a notebook or spreadsheet or something. This feels a little over the top, but I?m wondering if it would just help me target my parts requests to the people most likely to respond quickly. I?m not going to go and delete neighbours left, right and centre for not tipping/gifting daily, I don?t always tip everyone every day myself. I was just thinking it would be handy to know which neighbours are the best for parts requests, and some of this might just be because we are in the same time zone or have the same playing habits.

So, I?m curious, and I?m also not sure if anyone will respond publicly, but, do you keep track of your neighbours? How do you do this and what do you track?

This game is so addictive - but I like it, there are worse things to be addicted to 😂

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by awetistically View Post
    This is probably very autistic of me, but that is my username!! I was just wondering if anyone keeps track of their neighbours using a notebook or spreadsheet or something. This feels a little over the top, but I?m wondering if it would just help me target my parts requests to the people most likely to respond quickly. I?m not going to go and delete neighbours left, right and centre for not tipping/gifting daily, I don?t always tip everyone every day myself. I was just thinking it would be handy to know which neighbours are the best for parts requests, and some of this might just be because we are in the same time zone or have the same playing habits.

So, I?m curious, and I?m also not sure if anyone will respond publicly, but, do you keep track of your neighbours? How do you do this and what do you track?

This game is so addictive - but I like it, there are worse things to be addicted to 😂
    At the moment, no, I don't track my neighbors but I think it's a great idea for players who are trying to pin down certain details.

For instance, when I'm trying to clear out inactive neighbors from my list I'll go ahead and make a spreadsheet. Once I get a list of which neighbors I'm unsure of, I'll note a few details about their bakery, visit them daily for a week or two then make my final decision. There's no way I could that reliably without a spreadsheet.

And don't even get me started on the addictive nature of the game! I kid you not, the main reason I started to play all those years ago was because it was recommended to me that I try a digital outlet for some of my more compulsive tendencies. It did help me curb my tendencies in real life but now I may or may not have an entire hard drive filled with BS pics and data sheets

No, I don?t. It is in my head. But I reduced my neighbors to ten some weeks ago.
    I thought I would not play goals anymore?.and then they started having these great prizes 😁
    The funny thing is: I finish the goals faster now. Sometimes I finished several days earlier.I only participate in 5 days goals, if I like the prize AND own the ovens anyway.

Having less neighbors is much more relaxing. And I know anyway where they are and how often they are around.

New Resident
    this is very funny timing because i just spent 3 hours yesterday making a spreadsheet to easily keep track of gifts for my nbrs lol

Quote Originally Posted by aqua1717 View Post
    this is very funny timing because i just spent 3 hours yesterday making a spreadsheet to easily keep track of gifts for my nbrs lol
    😂🤣🤣 Love it!

Awesome - I hope you are still enjoying the game. I think I probably need to reduce my neighbours and remove myself from the ?add me? thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DieFarm2 View Post
    No, I don?t. It is in my head. But I reduced my neighbors to ten some weeks ago.
    I thought I would not play goals anymore?.and then they started having these great prizes 😁
    The funny thing is: I finish the goals faster now. Sometimes I finished several days earlier.I only participate in 5 days goals, if I like the prize AND own the ovens anyway.

Having less neighbors is much more relaxing. And I know anyway where they are and how often they are around.
    Sounds perfect, can you still complete the 14 day goals with only 10 neighbours? I would have expected you?d need 20.

The 14 day goals are easy, because you can get the parts through fake cooking, after you complete the first recepi.

Farm Supplier
    I am OCD and I have a spreadsheet I update and use daily. I do it in 2 week increments. I have each neighbors name and I track who gifts me, who I gift, who tips, I send a part request to and what oven they need parts for. I use symbols for each action so it does not take a lot of space. I also rank bakery's on a scale of 1-10.

10's are neighbors which are easier for me to find tables and any ovens which they need help with. I go to those first. 5 or less are busy bakeries where I have to spend way to much time searching for tables to tip or if they need parts. I visit those last in my neighborhood. I find them very frustrating. Its almost like they do not care if people tip or help with parts.
    Last edited by talensnana; 03-25-23 at 12:50 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I do not track my neighbours. I write on my wall DO NOT POST. I do not delete my neighbours even if they are social rate zero unless they keep giving me food when I stated no food please. I do not delete my neighbours if they do not gift or tips me. This game suppose to be relaxing so I do not think that I need to spend too much time on tracking who wants what gift and who is active and who not yet give me tips etc. Doing goals already keep us so busy so no more additional homework for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast