Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Egg-stra Special Cookies - 2023 Mar 22 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lalalulu84 View Post
    This is a lot to do for a 5 day goal. Bakery story can we get some more realistic goals that can actually be accomplished. Geez
    I agree! My daughter (15) plays Bs too, she made a little misstake with The sugar cookies and latte so now she lost a day… its already a lot , without The info here its almost impossible to finish in time. Now I have to buy gems to help her out.
    I liked The game more when there was more time… now it seems all about money … if u like the goals u still have to choose, never finish all in time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I already have that cute bunny cake so i only go for The recipes ? honestly i think they ask a lot for this 5 day goal especially with the other goals going on.
    I AGREE!! I'm only doing 5 day goals now and this 5 day goal requires a lot.
    Add me if you don't do 14 day goals and will gift food/drink and like to receive food/drink. That's free money for me to make shooooot why not. 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Executive Chef

I didn't have the Easter Bunny Cake, glad it was offered again 🥰

Edit---The only way to finish this goal was starting the long recipes ahead of time so @AnnirasSweets BIG THANKS 🙏💗
    Last edited by pcabral03; 03-24-23 at 09:29 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I was unable to finish this goal. It was hard with the 22 hour goals and that last bunny being 8 hours.
    Add me if you don't do 14 day goals and will gift food/drink and like to receive food/drink. That's free money for me to make shooooot why not. 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Farm Supplier
    I wish whoever made this game would take our comments into consideration. We can write all day long on here about how hard it is to finish goals but they don't care. They want you to buy gems so they can make money. Well I'm not spending money on this game. I remember they used to do 30 day goals then they started asking for gems to do goals and I quit at that time. I came back and they have these 15 day goals and 5 day goals where the stoves take 42 parts and 35 parts for the other and its just to much when you have a limit on how many parts you can ask for

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12