Thread: Make Old Stoves/Ovens Available To Purchase

Make Old Stoves/Ovens Available To Purchase

I have a ton of goal stoves/ovens/drink machines at the end of my list that I would like to have access to. I think these should be unlocked and available to purchase with gems/coins. Same with recipes that remained locked on stoves/ovens/drink machines I?ve already built. Make everything available to all players. I don?t mind paying gems/coins to do it, but unlock everything and let us decide what we want. We should have that option. It wouldn?t hurt you at all?especially if we have to pay for them. ♥️

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mybooknook View Post
    I have a ton of goal stoves/ovens/drink machines at the end of my list that I would like to have access to. I think these should be unlocked and available to purchase with gems/coins. Same with recipes that remained locked on stoves/ovens/drink machines I?ve already built. Make everything available to all players. I don?t mind paying gems/coins to do it, but unlock everything and let us decide what we want. We should have that option. It wouldn?t hurt you at all?especially if we have to pay for them. ♥️
    As a heads up, they're currently doing this. Every Friday we have an Echo sale that lists at least two old goal appliances for those that have missed the original releases. Here's a link to the current sale thread.