Thread: climb the mountain

climb the mountain

hi there,

i am trying to complete the new climb the mountain goal in the mountain. when i try to click to make the climb, i get booted out. anyone else experiencing this?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Make sure you're on the latest version of the game. Haven't heard of this for ages. You might need to store a few things you can do without to test if it's just a memory issue or not. Reach out to support for help if that doesn't work.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

thank you for that info. once i sent this issue, it resolved. however now, i am trying to find holy herbs by defeating harpies and there are none to be found after about 15 attempts. does the holy herb feature only become activated at a certain time? if we wait for ivy’s hut, the goal seems impossible to achieve.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have 110 bushes in my board and spawn a harpy (and skunks) on each row of 10. I've done 5-6 collections of all of them and got 1 holy herb. They are ridiculously rare from the Harpy. Anya helps if you can afford her. She's a gem purchase in the market. If you don't finish part 1 in the week then you only miss out on the dragon otherwise just keep going as best you can. Good luck!

ok. thank you. good luck w yours too!