Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Storm8! My RESTAURANT is going BROKE! SLOW customers, high costs, low profits...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    @Jskelllz this was linked before by pcabral and is still by far the most efficient layout for your tables and chairs to get people in and out.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...without-maths)

also, have they fixed that bug where sometimes if you block your door with a host table, all your food quick-sells overnight? that was pretty handy ��
    That's not a bug, it's just how the game works. The programming is written with the understanding that the customers will enter at a specific rate and blocking the doors may stop you seeing them enter, but it doesn't stop the programming from thinking they've entered. As such, the game will sometimes appear from our end to have sold all of our food in an instant Quick Sale but from the game's pov, it all sold steadily as it should.

Hey guys.. so I kept the door in the original corner..I just put it on the other wall. And I moved all appliances and counters to the side furthest from the door. And I made a small section of tables for the customers to eat close to the door. The rest of the space I filled with tables so people can tip. I haven't had a ton of tips but I have noticed an increase in my profits as well as counters finally clearing up and the quantity of dishes getting lower. I have tried this before but with the door in a different spot and it didn't do much. I think maybe something about putting the door in the original corner has helped. But I'm just guessing. Thought I'd share this. Hope it helps someone.

P.s. when my door was blocked..there wasn't an increase in the money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12