Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Patrick's Party - March 17, 2023 (5day)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    ooh I think I understand now! does the echo stove have slightly different recipes from the original so you can't use those to level the echo recipes up?

I don't know about that sorry, never did the original goal for Gas Stoves so was hoping final prize would unlock to buy it with coins not 1 Echo version.

going by Chiyoko and Karengar, it seems like that's the case. whatever's cooked on the echo doesn't seem to stack with the originals. it's very lame that we can't unlock the ability to purchase more echos to help with leveling up recipes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    going by Chiyoko and Karengar, it seems like that's the case. whatever's cooked on the echo doesn't seem to stack with the originals. it's very lame that we can't unlock the ability to purchase more echos to help with leveling up recipes

I should've just stopped goal after unlocking 3rd recipe like I usually do 😔🤦🏻

I think that's what I'm gonna do with this mini. I still haven't unlocked the full breakfast but that'll be where I stop

Host(ess)
    This one really makes me ANGRY! I usually have or don’t want the 5 day goal prize and almost always stop after unlocking 3rd recipe. But I figured another Gas Stove (have 5) would be nice to help finish the last recipe. And maybe they’d even add another recipe. WRONG... it ended up being a total waste of time and coins.

On the goal card the prize picture was of the Gas Stove. There was nothing to indicate it was an Echo version. I could have spent 20,000 coin to get another of the original version. Instead I paid 19,500 for food (not counting the Full Breakfast) I won’t use, and wasted a lot of time for the useless (to me) Echo version. The amount of time to master these recipes on 1 stove is ridiculous. Won’t do it. Yippee, I can sell it for $5000.

They should have to tell us what the actual prize is on the goals. Especially when, as in this case, the prize isn't really what they picture.

Executive Chef
    I still think doing mini goal is worth it for 6 gems we'll earn on three new recipes, but completing goal for final prize was definitely not 🙄

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxtra1 View Post
    The amount of time to master these recipes on 1 stove is ridiculous. Won?t do it. Yippee, I can sell it for $5000.
    In cases like this, I will usually do enough to master anything from line cook to sous chef because the requirements are lower than doing executive chef. Line cook in particular only requires 8 servings usually, but getting that first gem also isn't too hard. Makes it worthwhile when it otherwise wouldn't be.

Rhino Keeper
    If I only knew the goal prize was just a stove, I wouldn’t have wasted my time doing the goal. Do they usually give appliance as goal prize? I just started playing again last year.

Rhino Keeper
    This 5 day goal was useless!
    Prize definitely not worth 1 stove!! Just do then5 day goals for the recipes and the 15 day goals are just too hard to obtain without spending money. I think that is what they want you to do. Getting old. Change it back to lower recipe counts!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I used to be able to finish long challenges with a couple of days to spare. It also helped that I could watch videos to speed up cooking. This was useful if you had an hour to go at bedtime!
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast