Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Patrick's Party - March 17, 2023 (5day)

Executive Chef
    Gosh I hate cooking so many of old recipes, but since I actually want the prize can't stop after unlocking 3rd recipe gonna finish I guess 😖

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone for posting the info!!

I finally got the gas stove….I got more of same ones in storage. Decided to use them to finish the recipes faster. Question is why can’t I use the free one plus the others to finish the recipes? I have to use two counters, one for the free one and the others for the same recipe! It will take me forever to do only one at a time…not going to do it!
    Doesn’t make sense that I got more of the gas stoves and not be able to use them to complete all the recipes! Help fix this problem please!

Rhino Keeper
    I’m going to assume it’s because it’s an Echo version. I had some too and was hoping I could use along with the other one but it didn’t work. Gonna take forever to finish recipes with only one stove.

Thxs, I’m not gonna do this one, ridiculous that you can just prepared the recipe with only one appliance! And not able to purchase more of them if you want to, even thought you aren’t able to use the ones in storage! ��

@chiyoko1966 are you talking about part of the quest after part 4? what happens after the part where you cook 10 full breakfasts?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xchaochao View Post
    @chiyoko1966 are you talking about part of the quest after part 4? what happens after the part where you cook 10 full breakfasts?
    You’ve completed quest and will be awarded one Echo Gas Stove.

Executive Chef
    You cook the 10 Full Breakfast on S****et Stove, the final prize is 1 Echo Gas Stove, meaning you can't buy more so it'll take forever to earn gems after mastering the three recipes.

ooh I think I understand now! does the echo stove have slightly different recipes from the original so you can't use those to level the echo recipes up?

edit after reading pcabral's reply: I seeeee! yea that's silly.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast