Thread: Please add a confirmation for the clothing slot! I want my 49gems back! 3-16-23

Please add a confirmation for the clothing slot! I want my 49gems back! 3-16-23

This is about the 5th time I accidentally touched the “Buy clothing slot for 49 gems”. I need my gems to expand my store. Please put a yes or no confirmation to buy! Anyone else feel this way? Please post your comments here maybe we can get this changed!

New Resident
    I?ve done this once or twice & I feel your pain! So annoying & SUPER expensive!

Moving this to suggestions and feedback.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Yes, it?s very aggreviating!!! I?ve done it to on accident several times!! 49 gems for 1 slot & they don?t ask you to confirm if you want it, that?s how they make their money! They don?t care about a confirmation, look how much money they would lose if they did put a confirmation of yes or no. Funny tho, if you want to sell something, they ask you to confirm if you want to sell it. Just like accidentally clicking on something that cost gems, they don?t ask you to confirm if you are sure if you want to buy it. I accidentally did that to for 35 gems, now I have 2 of them & I don?t even use the 1 let alone 2 of same .
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-16-23 at 04:17 PM. Reason: removed inappropriate text