Thread: Customers Being Turned Away

Farm Supplier

Customers Being Turned Away

I need your help! My customers are being turned away at the host table and I've been working with Storm8 for days and I'm not getting anywhere. [removed] there's absolutely nothing blocking access to my customers getting in the door and to the chairs. I've had this same set up for several years with no problems and it's working fine on the left side of my restaurant, just not on the right side. I have a screen recording but don't see a way to post it. I welcome any help you can give me!
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 03-16-23 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Discussed ticket

it looks like you have the chairs facing counters and stoves, not tables. I don't think they can use the chairs if there aren't tables 'attached' to them. and it looks like there's no clear path for them to follow to the tables you have on the left side, so they turn away

Please continue working with support if you are experiencing issues. Thank you!
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request.

Friendly reminder: please do not discuss communications with support. These are considered private communications and posting them violates the terms of service and will be removed. Thanks for understanding.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    I don't see a picture, but maybe make sure you have a host stand for each side of the restaurant