Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you have goals open on the other 2 storyline's that also use bushes to spawn monsters then it's going to be really challenging for you in this new story. For all those players with either or both of storyline's active this is unfortunately normal. Try get through what you can or park this one for now.
    If you are someone who is getting these other spawns (& personally, I kinda LIKE re-using some resources for spawns, even if it can be sometimes frustrating as well) - see if you can work on those other storylines. I do this with Aspen Trees & Willow Trees & "bushes" (the more commonly reused ones). I try to plan to work them simultaneously!

May not always work, but the whole "lemons into lemonade" adage & all.

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone purchased Anya?

I am wondering if she drops items for this storyline. The other characters released for 150 gems during a storyline were very helpful, but her card does not list anything for this storyline so I was wondering what people have found.

Farm Supplier
    Once you complete Part I, High Climb Mountain shows a new 2-minute "High Climb Trade", which turns 99 pieces of wood, into 20,000 coins. Good job Storm 4. I am looking forward to more trades like that in the future.

New Resident
    Really hard to get a harpy to spawn, took 2 days to get enough for one totem of strength, With all the candy minions and toxified spirits and skunks spawning first. Very frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am using up the Dark Cave Formations I have been storing that drop from adventures, to replenish silver, jewels, mithril. One gave me a gold nugget today!
    Thanks for the reminder! Gold nugget from one and a mithral from another.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Math posted on page 1. So don't rush after you finish Part I, take your time to restock before moving forward. This is a mid term storyline, if you park it in a corner it will progress on its own.
    Should I not finish the timed Part 1 or the untimed Part 1? Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mxs010 View Post
    Once you complete Part I, High Climb Mountain shows a new 2-minute "High Climb Trade", which turns 99 pieces of wood, into 20,000 coins. Good job Storm 4. I am looking forward to more trades like that in the future.
    Is part 1 the only one that's timed? Need to make the decision soon whether to keep part 1 open to stock up for other timed parts or proceed to part 2. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Has anyone purchased Anya?

I am wondering if she drops items for this storyline. The other characters released for 150 gems during a storyline were very helpful, but her card does not list anything for this storyline so I was wondering what people have found.
    Anya's information should be a little more specific now, but she has a chance to drop Trial Clues, Traditional Beads, Holy Herbs, and Sacred Stones.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Farm Supplier
    Mine neither. And my bushes are drinking energy fighting monsters at 15 a pop:-/.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Anya's information should be a little more specific now, but she has a chance to drop Trial Clues, Traditional Beads, Holy Herbs, and Sacred Stones.
    Thanks for the update. I figured she can?t hurt might help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A90C030B-811B-4D88-843E-7FB4FAB56505.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	211.9 KB 
ID:	68253 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FE57B17B-976C-40C3-B926-2C73E19E872E.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	286.4 KB 
ID:	68254

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast