Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Is this an event or a new storyline? Also wondering how much money is needed for expansions since I just spent most of mine on expansions so now I’m down to less than $400,000. I really don’t want to waste time and resources only to find out I can’t complete the timed part due to lack of money lol.

Fashion Designer
    Does the timed part start automatically? Or only as we click Go… I am going on Holidays next week and unsure how often i will be logging in

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    What goal are you at?
    Hi, I figured out what was going on but now I?m spawning everything from bushes but harpies! Help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Does the timed part start automatically? Or only as we click Go… I am going on Holidays next week and unsure how often i will be logging in
    Started right away. But the next timed parts for the next chapters will be triggered explicitly.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    OMG Tox Spirits Candy minion skunk.... this is dumb

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you have goals open on the other 2 storyline's that also use bushes to spawn monsters then it's going to be really challenging for you in this new story. For all those players with either or both of storyline's active this is unfortunately normal. Try get through what you can or park this one for now.

Rhino Keeper
    Just a note , I didn’t think Ivy was dropping either then I realized you have to click on GIVE, and they showed up . Also for the Totem of strength too.

Farm Supplier
    Spawn rate is low 😔 only 1 on 10 bushes 😔
    Last edited by wendietje; 03-16-23 at 04:45 PM.

Executive Chef
    Thank goodness that the Harpy drops multiples of the Trial Clues. And thank goodness that it only takes 3 hits at most to defeat the Skunkupines. I have never seen so many of them!
    Last edited by Stymie52; 03-16-23 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you have goals open on the other 2 storyline's that also use bushes to spawn monsters then it's going to be really challenging for you in this new story. For all those players with either or both of storyline's active this is unfortunately normal. Try get through what you can or park this one for now.
    Why can’t Candy Minion, Toxified, etc be turned off for this storyline? I got the one Harpie when this started and now only the others…it’s crazy.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast