Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I think something is wrong with Part III. We need to make 20 Amulets of Courage for step 7

1 amulet =
    8 trial clues
    5 traditional beads
    and 45 sacred stones

Sacred stones drop from sparking mines and sawmills but I'm collecting 1 stone (sometimes 2) per collection. And we'll need 900 stones for 20 amulets within 45 days. Or is my math wrong?
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Given the similarities to the Elemental storyline, here are the notes I had for the equivalent drop (which I put in italics) in that thread (which I put in the notes section on part 3):
    Sparkling Mines and Sawmills will drop poisoned jewels (1-6) used to craft the Earth Talisman. They are a guaranteed drop from both the mines and sawmills.
    and then I wrote this note:
    I've had a drop of 4 a couple of times and even 5 once and 6 once but it's normally 2 or 3 from each more often than not. It is random as I have had all 4 drop only 1 each. I think the ability to craft enough talisman in time will mean setting your timer ever 3 hours or so or not missing many during the day. By the time I get enough p/jewels I'll likely be maxed on antidote. Break it down and make sure you're crafting 1 talisman every 2 days at most.

So, yes it will be tough, but not impossible if you don't miss many collections. Hopefully the drop rate is the same as it was in Elementals.

Amulet of Courage
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AC80D802-5801-4A4B-A6BF-55424E0248C9.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	68605

Nightclub Owner
    Part III info

Just did some math on the Sacred Stone. You need to collect 6x a day for 40 days on all 4 Sawmills & Sparkling Mines to have enough to craft all the Amulets. In other words in the 45 days you can miss around 100 collections to make it (without crafting time included).

As for the Holy Herbs, you can miss around 5 collections if you start without any stash!

So tuff but possible.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Can anyone who has started part 3 and who has Anya tell me if she still drops Holy Herbs. thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Can anyone who has started part 3 and who has Anya tell me if she still drops Holy Herbs. thank you.

yes, Anya still drops Holy Herbs. You'll need 35 Holy Herbs in Part III step 7. Too bad she doesn't drop Sacred Stones though because that's a huge bottleneck for me.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    yes, Anya still drops Holy Herbs. You'll need 35 Holy Herbs in Part III step 7. Too bad she doesn't drop Sacred Stones though because that's a huge bottleneck for me.
    But she's supposed to drop Sacred Stones... her info card says she drops Trial Clues, Traditional Beads, Holy Herbs and Sacred Stones.

Executive Chef
    Anya does drop 4 Sacred Stones.