Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Of COURSE the week I'm busy and don't play, they release a timed component main storyline, lol. Usually they involve a lot of expansions I cannot afford. This time I have money, but with the Ivy component, is there any chance I can finish if I start now?
    it depends on what will spawn from your bushes. If you have already finished the events that spawn toxified spirits and candy minions (an Elemental Discovery and the Candy Kingdom), then you should spawn only Harpies and Skunkupines from the bushes (like me).
    FYI I have managed to craft 17 Totems of Strength so far in 3 days, when you only need 8 to complete part I.
    Note that you can also get some Holy Herbs (the Ivy's hut drop) from defeating Harpies. It is a rare drop but I think I got about 6 this way so far.
    If you have a fair amount of energy droppers, it is definitely feasible.
    Good luck.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    My understanding is the craft of the Power Totems in the Forge will not be available after completing Part 1, until you start the next part. Why not continue to fight harpies/craft as many Power Totems in advance, with no other event going on? I am not going to close Part 1 until early Wednesday, I am just going to continue crafting the totems. That way when I start Part 2, I will only need to concentrate on those new items, instead of *needing* Ivy drops plus fighting harpies/crating Totems, on top of the new items needed within that timeframe.

that's exactly my strategy. I am using the 7 days to spawn Harpies and collecting Trial Clues and Holy Herbs from them, ahead of Part II. And crafting all 26 totems in advance
    Anya also provides some every 12 hours
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Unhappy Trial of Virtues

What can you craft?

Hi, Who can help me ?
    I don?t have the option in the Magic Forge to craft Totems of strength so I won?t be able to complete the first part, 🆘 !!!

Also Ivy?s Hut doesn?t give me Holy Herbs

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    hello, in part 2 "Trial of virtues II" many willows are needed, go planting many.
    I assume that the crafting of the Crown of Wisdom in the Magic Forge appears in Part II. Is this correct? Thanks for the tip about the Willow Trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WildMojo;[URL="tel:1691448"
    1691448[/URL]]Re-using bushes seems like poor planning. For the Island of Audra they made clouds and that was so much nicer as it gave us a separate spawn item. However, if they had to re-use an item, they could have at least gave the event spawn better chances. It has spawned so much LESS frequently than other spawns, as has been mentioned by others. For example, this morning with my full energy and energy from my wizard schools and portal, I attacked the bushes. I finished off the harpy from last night then proceeded to spawn a toxified spirit, a skunkupine, four candy minions in a row, then two more toxified spirits before running out of energy. 8 monsters without a harpy. It seems for this event it takes at least 6 other monsters for every harpy. Storm8: Respectfully requesting in the future to please create new spawn items and not reuse old ones (particularly bushes), especially on timed events like this.
    I'm up to date on storylines and I will get 4 at least Skunkupines in a row before getting a harpy. I think it's a way Storm8 can slow us down. During the monster hunt I wanted Dire Boars but I could collect from 21-28 strawberries and other items known to spawn them and I had click on a ridiculous number of of items with no monsters so I usually end up going to the horses because they guaranteed to spawn the golem. Try not to get too frustrated, Storm8 is trying to make us work for it. It could be boring if it's too easy.

Happy to be able to play again after months of not being able to to access the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Where is everyone getting their information about the task in this adventure? every time I look on page one it's blank it just shows goal, *, rewards, congratulations but nothing is in any of those boxes

Executive Chef
    Very happy to get the Power Dragon since I recently got the Spring Dragon from the Baron?s Tent. It?s getting crowded in my lair!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CFFC1AA0-07CB-41A0-9CCE-948FF950936E.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	232.7 KB 
ID:	68278

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop from the Power Dragon was Mithril and 1000 coins.
    My first drop was mithril and a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I assume that the crafting of the Crown of Wisdom in the Magic Forge appears in Part II. Is this correct? Thanks for the tip about the Willow Trees.

correct I am in part II, and I can't stop planting, watering and cutting willows.

Name:	630B1846-B7CC-442D-BBF1-3F0EC3EBC8E3.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	68281

Spiritwind Don't other trees give the ?traditional beads??

Name:	A01E8869-E69F-496A-87D2-9638CA0B0749.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	241.8 KB 
ID:	68280

Thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    Where is everyone getting their information about the task in this adventure? every time I look on page one it's blank it just shows goal, *, rewards, congratulations but nothing is in any of those boxes
    Look at Post #55