Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    FYI: The goals are complete for Part 2 now. I'm waiting on collecting holy herb for the 2nd craft, so I'll be another week or so gathering those.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    FYI: The goals are complete for Part 2 now. I'm waiting on collecting holy herb for the 2nd craft, so I'll be another week or so gathering those.
    Thank you so much. I'm just a little way behind you. Love that red warning.

Farm Supplier
    CAUTION!!!

I wasn't thinking and accidentally did this, so I'm offering this as a warning to others so you don't do the same stupid mistake...

When you get to the last step in Part 2, you'll notice that you have to give 30 of the Holy Herbs to complete that step. Well, you'll also notice if you try to expand to that last area that it wants Holy Herbs as part of the items you need to expand to that spot. DON'T DO IT! Presumably that expansion location will be involved in Part 3, and we'll have time to gather those Holy Herbs in the Part 3 timeline, but don't use the one's you need in that last step of Part 2!

I did... oops...

Hope that saves someone else from making a mistake.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks Dan, I've made a big red note under goal 10. It's the golden rule isn't it - do not do anything a goal doesn't ask you to do.

Thank you very much for the reply, xiq24! SO very helpful! Appreciate it! Off to battle. LOL

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    CAUTION!!!

I wasn't thinking and accidentally did this, so I'm offering this as a warning to others so you don't do the same stupid mistake...

When you get to the last step in Part 2, you'll notice that you have to give 30 of the Holy Herbs to complete that step. Well, you'll also notice if you try to expand to that last area that it wants Holy Herbs as part of the items you need to expand to that spot. DON'T DO IT! Presumably that expansion location will be involved in Part 3, and we'll have time to gather those Holy Herbs in the Part 3 timeline, but don't use the one's you need in that last step of Part 2!

I did... oops...

Yes, I did that last time we had this format.
    Thanks, I won't get caught again.

Quote Originally Posted by TEC1980 View Post
    I can't either. I have force closed over and over again and it just won't unlock.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by koselig View Post
    I can't either. I have force closed over and over again and it just won't unlock.
    you need to expand the plot next to it first: BC13

as per the "Conditions" column in the following table

Expansions
    Coord Royal Point Wisp Lantern Coins Expansion Permit Trade Ticket Specials Features Conditions
    BB13 35 Mithril, 45 Spellbound Dew, 5 Holy Herb, 8 Totem of Strength High Climb Mountain
    BC13 3 000 50 400 000 5 150 BB13
    BC14 30 Spellbound Dew, 25 Holy Herb, 8 Totem of Strength, 21 Crown of Wisdom Mind Roar Falls BC13
    BC15 3 000 50 500 000 6 180 BC14
    BC16 35 Holy Herb, 10 Totem of Strength, 10 Crown of Wisdom, 20 Amulet of Courage ? BC15
    BC17 3 000 50 400 000 5 150 BC16
    All 3 000 150 1 300 000 16 480 3 3 5
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    CAUTION!!!

I did... oops...

Great reminder! Another mistake to avoid is giving all 10 crafts of Totem and Crown ahead of time to that expansion plot. You will need at least one in your inventory to complete one of the quest steps, so hold one of each back (if you?re crafting ahead) so you won?t have to craft extras to complete the quest.

Fashion Designer
    65 Holy Herbs and the Harpy?s have ceased to drop. Now a monster hunt on top of two events! Just visited the person on top of leader board. They have 42 Royal carriages. I?ve been limited to ten or so? How does that happen?