Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I keep on getting spirits and candy minions yet I have neither open. I now have 99 toxic maps and don?t know what to use them for. So it?s not fair that I am wasting time and energy trying to get harpies.

Rhino Keeper
    Obviously ShibuyaCloth posted all the amazing resources and item cards, always appreciated.

But a quick shout out that Harvey (dressed) is an awesome source for both with only a 30 min timer. A great resource especially if you claimed more from Baron tent prizes.

I can?t find harpies and ivys hut is not giving the items needed??

Rhino Keeper
    They mentioned this previously in the thread, but harpies spawn from bushes (it takes a long but you'll eventually spawn one) and Ivy's Hut drops the Holy Herb item once you've reached that point in the storyline goal (I believe Goal 6). Since it's a main storyline, you don't *need* to finish the timed element, it's just a fun bonus.

New Resident
    I used to get one Holy herb per collection from Ivy?s hut. I am now on goal 9 and have collected twice from Ivy?s hut without getting any Holy herbs. I?m not getting Holy herbs from Harpies either. Has anyone else the same problem?

Build totem of strength

Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    I keep on getting spirits and candy minions yet I have neither open. I now have 99 toxic maps and don?t know what to use them for. So it?s not fair that I am wasting time and energy trying to get harpies.
    You need the tokens of strength later!

hello, in part 2 "Trial of virtues II" many willows are needed, go planting many.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagivara View Post
    I used to get one Holy herb per collection from Ivy?s hut. I am now on goal 9 and have collected twice from Ivy?s hut without getting any Holy herbs. I?m not getting Holy herbs from Harpies either. Has anyone else the same problem?

if it happens to me too, Ibi's house doesn't give me every time, this is a problem because many holy herbs are needed

Rhino Keeper
    Some help to our dear SpiritWind (sorry I didn't take note of the dialogues)

Goal Information - Part I
    9 goals | Main Storyline

There is an optional timed component to each part to win an exclusive pet.

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * Available to players at Level x
    * If you complete Part 1 of Trial of Virtues within 7 days of the release of this story you will receive the Power Dragon
    * You can take as long as you like though... you will only miss out on the Power Dragon if you do not complete this goals within 7 days
    * This part unlocks the High Climb Mountain located in map reference BB13
    * The Power Dragon is rewarded as soon as you begin the Build Your Body craft. The timer is 1 hour and does not drop story related items
    * Ivy's Holy Herb drops continue between part 1 and 2
    * The Totem of Strength craft is NOT available in between part 1 and 2
    * This 1st timed component may only be available to players when content released
    * Anya (150 gems) drops trial clues and a chance for Ivy's Holy Herb + other drops during part 1 (listed in inventory section)

Dialogue: ...
    Complete this quest before time runs out and you'll be rewarded with a Power Dragon!
    Timed Goal: Trial of Virtues (Part I)
    * Complete Part I of Trial of Virtues 0/1
    Reward: 1000 coin, 25 xp +1 Power Dragon
    Congratulations: Baron: Well done, child!

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! Collecting from the bush will spawn the Harpy.
    Goal 1:
    * Gather water 0/1 GO (skip 6 gems)
    * Tend to bushes 0/1 GO | will spawn the Harpy
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 25 xp
    Congratulations: ...

Goal 2:
    * Defeat the Harpy 0/1 GO | 15/15 hits to defeat
    * Pick up Trial Clue 0/1 GO (skip 30 gems) | drops 1-3 Trial Clues once the Harpy is defeated

Goal 3:
    * Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1 GO

Goal 4:
    * Gather silver ore 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather jewels 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Find Trial Clues 0/1
    * Forge a Totem of Strength 0/1 GO | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 12 trial clues, 10 silver ore, 10 jewels

Goal 5:
    * Search deep mines 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems)
    * Tend to bushes 0/1 GO (skip 1 gem)
    * Visit Ivy's Hut 0/1 GO (skip 24 gems) | collecting from Ivy's Hut will drop the holy herb.

Goal 6:
    * Gather mithril 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather spellbound dew 0/1 GO | will auto-complete if you have enough in inventory
    * Gather Ivy's holy herb 0/1 GO | will auto-complete as the holy herb is a guaranteed drop from Ivy's Hut.
    * Forge a Totem of Strength 0/1 GO | will auto-complete from the one crafted in goal 4
    * Travel to the High Climb Mountain 0/1 GO | BB13 Expansion requirements: 35 mithril, 45 spellbound dew, 5 Ivy's holy herbs, 8 totems of strength | once you expand to this plot, you can also expand to BC13: 3000RP, 400,000 coins, 50 wisp lanterns, 5 expansion permits. You must expand to BC13 to unlock the plot with the XXX for Part 2

Clear any monsters from your board for this goal! Collecting the Climb of Power craft will spawn the Veil Harpy. You will need to do the craft again if you have a monster on your board.
    Goal 7:
    * Enter the High Climb Mountain 0/1 GO | High Climb Mountain, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg
    * Seek out the Climb of Power 0/1 GO | The Veil Harpy will spawn when you collect the Climb of Power craft
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 25 xp

Goal 8:
    * Defeat the Veil Harpy 0/1 GO | 99/99 hits to defeat

Strong Elder: ...
    Goal 9:
    * Celebrate with Strong Elder 0/1 GO | High Climb Mountain - Build Your Body, 1 hour - 9 trial clue, 15 spellbound dew, 8 Ivy's holy herb
    Rewards: 2500 coin, 50 xp, + Strong Elder
    Congratulations: Strong Elder: ...
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-20-23 at 06:35 PM. Reason: thank you xiq! - some things weren't correct, so players please refer to page 1. :) thanks again!!
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Executive Chef
    The character we get at the end of Part II looks awesome!
    Name:  91AC18B9-0EE8-49C6-9999-07B0D2C69B29.jpeg
Views: 835
Size:  24.0 KB

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast