Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Does anyone know when Part 1 finishes, 1 week or 2 weeks time?
    I don't remember seeing it anywhere.
    Good luck to everyone.
    There is a goal (Called "TIMED: Virtuous Creatures Part I") with a timer on it (as of this posting showing: 6 days) with reward the Power Dragon. So I suspect the timer will finish a few hours before the next event on the 23/03 starts. Also skipping the WW!

Part II comes with a timed Goal as well, duration 30 days. Knowing you need 55 Holy Herbs, that is diligently collecting from Ivy's Hut for 28 Days! Not much room for a miss if your start right out!
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 03-18-23 at 12:43 PM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The timed component is 1 week but remember you can take as long as you need to; by not completing the timed component you will miss out on the prize but it does mean you can wait a bit till the goals for the next 2 parts are known before starting on them. Missing out isn't ideal I know.

I'll have the goals written as soon as I can, but not for a couple of days. There's a list on page 6 too. I am not provided with goals for main story and I will write the goals myself as I go through them as time permits.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    Well i gave it a quick go just to see how bad the odds would be getting harpies from the bushes. I have now fought three candy minions, two toxic spirits and a skunkupine, not seen one harpy yet so im stopping to try it and focus on the two storylines im currently pursuing (blythewood faeries and yes still sister sister)
    Oh, bless you. I only have the candy minions in addition but I have collected so many candy amulets I am considering parking that one so I can focus on this one for a minute. Just the mention of Sister, Sister makes me shudder a bit.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    I got a clue and an herb from my first Anya collection.

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I got a clue and an herb from my first Anya collection.
    Same! So far, Anya is proving to be worth getting since the harpies are stingy with those herbs...

... Second collection, got a clue but no holy herb. So, not a guaranteed drop.
    Last edited by shellygoodtimes; 03-19-23 at 05:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve probably collected from 300 + harpies and have not received any holly herbs since I made the climb mountain. I think I got 3 previously?all I can say is that the randomness drives me bonkers. Other neighbors are getting them. But I?m whacking away😂
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by trilogylass View Post
    I?ve probably collected from 300 + harpies and have not received any holly herbs since I made the climb mountain. I think I got 3 previously?all I can say is that the randomness drives me bonkers. Other neighbors are getting them. But I?m whacking away��
    They are ultra rare. I could craft all my Totem of Strength and got just enough to close Part I. With 3 collection from Ivy. So I would not count much on it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Hi ! I have a question.

Do the trial clues and holy herbs stop dropping when we complete Part 1?

Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi ! I have a question.

Do the trial clues and holy herbs stop dropping when we complete Part 1?

Thanks
    Short: no
    Long: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1691383

Thank you for your advice after reading I was able to start.

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast