Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddieMay4829 View Post
    I need some advice about the Power Dragon. I made it all the way to the final goal (to Build Your Body) but I still need 2 of the Holy Herbs. Do you all think it's worth it to use gems to finish and get the Power Dragon? It says "BUY for 25 GEMS." Is that 25 TOTAL or 25 for EACH? Is it worth it? Does the dragon drop energy and gems frequently or rarely?
    I would have thought the 7 day timed offer would have expired, but I can tell you he has given me mithril every collection and he's an 8 hr timer.

And yes, on my lower kingdom, it was 25 gems for each holy herb.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The power dragon has dropped dragon scales and mithril every collection so far for me. If you don't have a guarantee mithril source then it's cheaper than the mithril dragon and the timer is shorter too.

Edit: lol snap BB!! Great minds think alike

Farm Supplier
    Just sharing a strategy that has worked great for me...I have not grown nor chopped a single willow tree. All my beads have come from chopping ceremonial cairnes. No waiting time for growing trees and the cairnes are dropping about 3 beads for every 5 cairnes. I think that is still less energy used than growing and chopping all those trees. In addition, it's a great way to replenish all the jewels needed to make the totems. Cruising through part 2, just waiting for the herbs. Good luck to all!

Farm Supplier
    I apologize if this has been discussed in the previous 20 pages, but I LOVE the Wood trade you can do on the High Mountain Climb! With all the trees (And Bug Towers, sorry different storyline, I know) we are chopping I get to 99 quickly. I’ve done many trades so far and always get $20k in coins! This is fantastic! A great, easy way to accumulate coin! Thank you Storm 8!

If you notice any additional drops to the inventory I've already recorded on page 1 in post #7, can you please let me know. You must be 100% sure of where it has come from.

If you have any info on goals that are not yet recorded (I write them from where I am up to) please feel free to post for the community.

Also, I did miss one congratulations screen in part 2, goal 4. If anyone has this screenshot or can write the line I missed in text form I'd really appreciate it. Thanks all!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If1you notice any additional drops to the inventory I've already recorded on page 1 in post #7, can you please let me know. You must be 100% sure of where it has come from.

If you have any info on goals that are not yet recorded (I write them from where I am up to) please feel free to post for the community.

Also, I did miss one congratulations screen in part 2, goal 4. If anyone has this screenshot or can write the line I missed in text form I'd really appreciate it. Thanks all!
    Congrats screen Goal 4 Part 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230325_224258_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	119.0 KB 
ID:	68531  
    Last edited by SugarnSpice2017; 03-25-23 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Part 2

Ooh super! Thank you so much!

Host(ess)
    Am I the only one who notices that after you spend your 99 wood, and you get your 20,000 coins, if you refresh the game, you lose those coins, and you also lose your wood? I’m gonna make a ticket, but if you’re playing the game in a hurry and are flush with money, you might not notice if you’re losing $20,000 every time you do that and you refresh the game. I would encourage you to check, and make a ticket if you see the same thing as I am. I’ve done it like 5-6 times, which means I’ve lost a lot of money. And wood.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by c4ssi3 View Post
    Am I the only one who notices that after you spend your 99 wood, and you get your 20,000 coins, if you refresh the game, you lose those coins, and you also lose your wood? I’m gonna make a ticket, but if you’re playing the game in a hurry and are flush with money, you might not notice if you’re losing $20,000 every time you do that and you refresh the game. I would encourage you to check, and make a ticket if you see the same thing as I am. I’ve done it like 5-6 times, which means I’ve lost a lot of money. And wood.
    I thought I would force it to allow me to keep the money by spending it, so I had 381,000 in my account, collected the 20,000 to have $401,000 coins, and then I put the money towards a 400,000 expansion I’m working on, and about five seconds later, the game refreshed itself after being actively running for plenty time, The $381,000 that I had got put back into my account, the $20,000 that I had taken from the trade totally disappeared, and the money spent is no longer on that expansion. So it literally disappears very quickly after you get it. It doesn’t allow you to keep it, use it, it just disappears. So please be careful!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by c4ssi3 View Post
    Yeah I noticed the same thing but since it saves me a lot of tree growing I've just been ignoring it because how long it takes to get bugs fixed.