Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Will know for definite in 3 mins! But no, there's not normally one when a main story is introduced.

Edit: yes there is!! Woohoo!
    Well, darn. I was really counting on having one. Oh well. Thank you for your response!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Well, darn. I was really counting on having one. Oh well. Thank you for your response!
    There is! Looks like my edit made it to your post while we were both typing!

Executive Chef
    So, apologies if I missed this somehow...did anyone ever get the Anubis Pup, and do we know what the drops are, or timer? It seems like it didn't show up for me, until this event, although the "Anubis" theme sort of seems to go with the previous event.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ABFACDE-6830-447F-878E-0A17B63C8C74.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	208.3 KB 
ID:	68512 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	902C0F85-8411-4CB5-BC08-102C2AA0F085.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	217.7 KB 
ID:	68513
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    This sucks so bad I?ve been playing for days and every 3 or 4 bushes I get a skunkupine, candy minion, toxified spirit it is so annoying. There should be some way other goals can be turned off, at least for the timed goals to give a fair chance to everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There is! Looks like my edit made it to your post while we were both typing!
    For some reason I don't have it! I'm level 21 and was able to participate in the last WW, so I know it isn't about not being at the right level.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    So, apologies if I missed this somehow...did anyone ever get the Anubis Pup, and do we know what the drops are, or timer? It seems like it didn't show up for me, until this event, although the "Anubis" theme sort of seems to go with the previous event.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ABFACDE-6830-447F-878E-0A17B63C8C74.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	208.3 KB 
ID:	68512 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	902C0F85-8411-4CB5-BC08-102C2AA0F085.jpeg 
Views:	11 
Size:	217.7 KB 
ID:	68513
    Yes, please see my post in the Doorbuster Sales thread. I have been getting coal every collection, fur, bacon, iron ore, and creep tooth most collections, roast chicken regularly, and the occasional earth wisp.

Their eyes blink, and their eyelids are gold, so it kind of looks like their eyes are lighting up, but they are really just blinking. Still super cute and a nice addition for a new account like mine that needs these drops.

Fashion Designer
    I didn't see the hint in time about waiting to find a harpy until I built up my traditional bead collection. However, I had 22 trees ready. I chopped them down, grew more several times. I'm now up to 36 trees each round. The drop rate isn't as good, as stated earlier. Some trees don't give any beads, most trees give one bead, and a couple might give 2. Previously to moving on to goal four, the drops were better. Hope they don't drop off any more.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    For some reason I don't have it! I'm level 21 and was able to participate in the last WW, so I know it isn't about not being at the right level.
    Lvl 30 here and I'm not getting the WW tonight (I've gotten previous ones too). My neighbors that are lvl 50 do have WW active tonight.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Lvl 30 here and I'm not getting the WW tonight (I've gotten previous ones too). My neighbors that are lvl 50 do have WW active tonight.
    Maybe try force closing your game, may help!

Question about how to NOT start part II until I?ve collected more Holy Herbs. I started the plan to build your body craft, got the power dragon, now the craft is ready to collect, but I have not collected it yet. Do I need to wait to collect it? Or can I collect and get the elder without triggering part II? Also if any one knows yet, how are the holy herbs used in part II? Math says we need 55, but for expansion it says we need 25 and they aren?t used in the crown of wisdom recipe. Are the other 35 just a stand alone requirements in the goals? Trying to decide how many holy herbs to collect before starting party II?? any pearls of wisdom appreciated
    Last edited by jaxporter; 03-22-23 at 11:00 PM.