Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

I haven't played in a long time. Is it worth it to play this late into the event? I know I missed out on the 1st timed prize.

Rhino Keeper
    This one is the main story so never expires... each part of the main story has a time limited portion but the reward for completing isn't anything too exciting.
    Last edited by netwiz; 03-26-23 at 02:49 PM.

Oh ok. Thank you!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz View Post
    Yeah I noticed the same thing but since it saves me a lot of tree growing I've just been ignoring it because how long it takes to get bugs fixed.
    Same here

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've reported this. Oh wow I've lost a lot of coin! And I did a test just in case so burned through more energy just to get 99 wood to do another trade so I could screen shot the results.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow! I've not noticed this. Thanks. Please report to S8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported this. Oh wow I've lost a lot of coin! And I did a test just in case so burned through more energy just to get 99 wood to do another trade so I could screen shot the results.
    I've also lost so much money!

In a way it doesn't matter as I would have wasted the wood anyway but it's terrible really.

Re: Cairnes instead of Willows:

Thanks for this tip, I went this way as well as I recently finished both the Hidden Forest and Elemental storylines and was plenty burnt on Willows. And as you mentioned, the cairnes help replenish jewels and silver!
    Last edited by dagar74; 03-27-23 at 06:18 AM. Reason: Forgot to reply with quote

Quote Originally Posted by c4ssi3 View Post
    Am I the only one who notices that after you spend your 99 wood, and you get your 20,000 coins, if you refresh the game, you lose those coins, and you also lose your wood? I?m gonna make a ticket, but if you?re playing the game in a hurry and are flush with money, you might not notice if you?re losing $20,000 every time you do that and you refresh the game. I would encourage you to check, and make a ticket if you see the same thing as I am. I?ve done it like 5-6 times, which means I?ve lost a lot of money. And wood.
    The team is aware of the issue and looking into it. Thank you for reporting!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Well, I messed up. Warning. Don't start Part 2 until you have a head start on Ivy's hut. I believe I won't be able to complete the timed portion because I didn't wait.
    I missed a couple of collections, and easily got behind.