Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg412 View Post
    Part ll of this quest - When I initiated part ll of the virtues storyline, the first thing that popped up was for me to exchange my King?s Keep for the Gothic Keep. So trustingly I did that! Unfortunately I am now unable to replace the King?s Keep with anything else as it requests me to level up! Most of my buildings are either level 9 or 10 now! How do I get my King?s Keep back? I guess this was not the first step to Part ll of the Virtues storyline! Has this happened to anyone else?
    to help you choose what Royal buildings to sell, you can consult the following post.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025452
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've recorded all of the goals for part 1 now. I'm beginning part 2 shortly once I've got all the inventory etc done. It's very time consuming! All for you!

Also, a big thank you to those that are sharing goals as they move through for the community.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I am so happy that some are having such good success but it makes us that don’t want to do the candy minions or toxic spirits yet have no choice feel like failures. Haven’t been able to get enough harpies….giving up on this challenge since not an even playing field.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank You SpiritWind00

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Very happy to get the Power Dragon since I recently got the Spring Dragon from the Baron?s Tent. It?s getting crowded in my lair!

Attachment 68278
    very nice crowd in your lair Giselle !
    mine looks pretty full as well, and it seems like they are making babies !!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0730.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	188.3 KB 
ID:	68301
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Just a reminder that during Part 2 when you are chopping endless willow trees, you can trade 99 wood for 20,000 coins at High Climb Mountain!

Fashion Designer
    Is the first part timed at 7 times from the time the storyline started last Thursday or from the time you enter your game for the first time after the storyline, or do you have to press "go" for it to start? If it's either of the former, I will miss out as this account isn't high enough level to participate, and I haven't had time to play my old account for a while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Is the first part timed at 7 times from the time the storyline started last Thursday or from the time you enter your game for the first time after the storyline, or do you have to press "go" for it to start? If it's either of the former, I will miss out as this account isn't high enough level to participate, and I haven't had time to play my old account for a while.
    The timed opportunity started last week. It will end this week.
    Does your goal book show days left? Should be 2 or maybe 3 days left.
    Check your goalbook in case I'm wrong , but I don't think I am.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The timed opportunity started last week. It will end this week.
    Does your goal book show days left? Should be 2 or maybe 3 days left.
    Check your goalbook in case I'm wrong , but I don't think I am.
    Thank you for your help. Like I said, I haven't logged into my old account that is eligible to play this event. I was also avoiding it for fear that simply logging in would trigger the goal, but it seems that it doesn't matter if you log in or not. Sad to miss out on the limited time Power Dragon. Aw, yes, I see this information in SpiritWind's post at the beginning. Wow! Need to be level 45 to start the event. That certainly leaves a lot of people out.

Fashion Designer
    I understand that the Holy Herb drop from Harpies is beyond extremely super incredibly very rare, but why have the card in the High Mountain Climb for Build the Body say the Herb comes from Harpies when it basically doesn't. I bought the Value Pack the second day of the event to get herbs and have used gems to get them as well and I still need 4 more. Ugh this is frustrating for sure.