Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Thanks for the update. I figured she can?t hurt might help.

Attachment 68253 Attachment 68254
    Limited to 1 is that new?

Rhino Keeper
    Holy Herbs can be obtained by battling Harpies for sure. Fought probably 50 or more to get 3 Holy Herbs. With 2 from 2 Ivy drops can move forward with first expansion

Executive Chef
    Hooray, happy to harvest Holy Herb from Harpy.

Fashion Designer
    Very Rare!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Anya's information should be a little more specific now, but she has a chance to drop Trial Clues, Traditional Beads, Holy Herbs, and Sacred Stones.
    Thank you so much for the additional information!

Rhino Keeper
    Wasted 270 energy on the bushes to get 6 torn paper from the harpies. Just getting toxic spirit and candy minion with skunkines�� thrown in for good measure. All day?.not worth time and effort. Cant do anything with candy necklace nor more slicks. We had to tap on the ponds for one of the first tasks?so do not understand why none spawn from the ponds

Rhino Keeper
    Man, I'm so sad I might miss out on the timed prize. I clicked on my weekly energy givers and the game reset and glitched out. They're all on cooldown timers but I didn't get energy from them. I already submitted a ticket, but I'm gonna keep at it regardless. Hopefully everyone else is making good progress nonetheless. I also accidentally hit up Ivy too early as well. So it goes. It is nice to make Living Wood from the extra white petal drops, so it's not all wasted energy hitting up bushes.

Nightclub Owner
    Crafting stops at the end of each part, but drops continue. So craft as much as you can before closing a part. Also stock some Holy Herbs before moving forward, the timed part give enough but without much room for slacking.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper

Anya - I have purchased

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Has anyone purchased Anya?

I am wondering if she drops items for this storyline. The other characters released for 150 gems during a storyline were very helpful, but her card does not list anything for this storyline so I was wondering what people have found.
    --------------
    I did purchase Anya. I do recommend purchasing these special items for main storyline goals, if you have enough gems in reserve. It will drop the supplies needed for the main storyline and make it less stressful waiting to collect supplies.

I didn't always purchase these special items, but I do now. I've been playing for years....within a few months of the game being launched. I do not play all CS goals, I pick what interests me.
    My focus is on expansions and the main storyline now.

Thanks to our wonderful moderator and many long-time players for posting advice.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know when Part 1 finishes, 1 week or 2 weeks time?
    I don't remember seeing it anywhere.
    Good luck to everyone.

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast