Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    To everyone who is about to start Part II

there is a little trick to head start this part with a max load of Traditional Beads (that you get from willow trees)
    I would advise to have 10 fully grown willow trees ready, then once you reach goal 3...

Goal 3:
    * Clear willow trees 0/1 GO | you have to use the willow tree in this storyline for the required drop
    * Gather traditional beads 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems)
    * Find a Harpy 0/1 GO | collect from the bush

DO NOT find the harpy just yet, because as long as you will remain in Goal 3, the drops from the willow trees are spectacular (almost 1 for 1), you will then reach 99 traditional beads in no time. But beyond Goal 3, it becomes rare (like 1 every 10 hits)

Note that beads also drop from Harpy Nest (800 coins) and Ritual Tree (800 coins) that you can find in the Featured menu in the market.
    20 Ritual Trees x 5 hits = 100 wood will cost you 16,000 coins, but High Climb Trade in the High Climb Mountain will give you 20,000 coins back
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Farm Supplier
    I collected from 91 bushes several times a day with numerous harpies defeated and never got a herb drop. Until today when I only needed 1 to finish goal. Good luck. I decided to craft the 5 gems in the exchange building until I reach the 150 to buy the the thing that supposedly will drop herbs every 12 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg412 View Post
    Part ll of this quest - When I initiated part ll of the virtues storyline, the first thing that popped up was for me to exchange my King?s Keep for the Gothic Keep. So trustingly I did that! Unfortunately I am now unable to replace the King?s Keep with anything else as it requests me to level up! Most of my buildings are either level 9 or 10 now! How do I get my King?s Keep back? I guess this was not the first step to Part ll of the Virtues storyline! Has this happened to anyone else?
    I?m on part 11. I did not get that pop up. I would love a Gothic Keep.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post

there is a little trick to head start this part with a max load of Traditional Beads (that you get from willow trees)
    I would advise to have 10 fully grown willow trees ready, then once you reach goal 3...

Goal 3:
    * Clear willow trees 0/1 GO | you have to use the willow tree in this storyline for the required drop

DO NOT find the harpy just yet, because as long as you will remain in Goal 3, the drops from the willow trees are spectacular (almost 1 for 1), you will then reach 99 traditional beads in no time. But beyond Goal 3, it becomes rare (like 1 every 10 hits)

Note that beads also drop from Harpy Nest (800 coins) and Ritual Tree (800 coins) that you can find in the Featured menu in the market.
    20 Ritual Trees x 5 hits = 100 wood will cost you 16,000 coins, but High Climb Trade in the High Climb Mountain will give you 20,000 coins back
    Good reminder. Other story lines have the same behavior, so it is always good to fully stack-up for cheap the first part, the rest of the >300 will be the hard way.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post

Goal 3:

You are my hero, thank you so so much for pointing this out!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I understand that the Holy Herb drop from Harpies is beyond extremely super incredibly very rare, but why have the card in the High Mountain Climb for Build the Body say the Herb comes from Harpies when it basically doesn't. I bought the Value Pack the second day of the event to get herbs and have used gems to get them as well and I still need 4 more. Ugh this is frustrating for sure.
    Have you not been collecting from Ivy? The Holy Herb is a guaranteed drop from Ivy's Hut and we only need 5 for the entire 7 days.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Have you not been collecting from Ivy? The Holy Herb is a guaranteed drop from Ivy's Hut and we only need 5 for the entire 7 days.
    Well no, we need 5 for the first stage then another 8 at the end. That's 13 out if a possible 14. However the problem I believe occurs that Ivy doesn't drop till goal 5. This would not be a problem unless you are only on 40 energy and do not have a lot of stored energy. If you still have the goals open that the toxified spirit and candy minion trigger from bushes as well, it is very hard to get harpies. I bought the original value pack because of the mithril, however it would have been better to wait until the second one was offered as that had Ivy's drop in it, but I didn't know that at the time. So I was surprised to realise I was still going to be one short, and no I haven't had any extra holy herbs drop from harpies either. I'm not complaining, I'm just glad I will be able to complete the timed part, but I will be looking forward to future WW looking for harpies and not worrying about a ton of energy being wasted on triggering creatures with drops I am maxed on. I only started the 2nd account when I was locked out of my original account during lockdown. The original, this one is just breezing through.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes we need 13 holy herb for part 1. Quite a few more in part 2!

Fashion Designer
    Will there be a Weekday Warrior tonight since the current "event" isn't really an event, but a storyline, and only people at level 45 or higher are able to participate?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Will know for definite in 3 mins!

Edit: yes there is!! Woohoo!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-22-23 at 06:08 PM. Reason: The team keeps us guessing!