Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jen7779 View Post
    Why can’t Candy Minion, Toxified, etc be turned off for this storyline? I got the one Harpie when this started and now only the others…it’s crazy.
    How would that be fair to players who need those spawns? They might not start this storyline and would essentially then be stuck. As I said it's unfortunate to use the same item, in this case the bush as the spawning item.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know what the Anubis Pup drops? It's 100 gems in the market, and just says crafting materials.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    How would that be fair to players who need those spawns? They might not start this storyline and would essentially then be stuck. As I said it's unfortunate to use the same item, in this case the bush as the spawning item.
    You’re right, sorry, I didn’t think of that. Being sick �� has fogged my brain.��

Rhino Keeper
    I get one harpie after three skunk, 2 candyminion, and one toxicspirit.

Executive Chef
    So what to do while waiting on four more Ivy collections - just keep fighting Harpies and making Totems of Strengths? Might elm trees be useful down the road? I chopped one cairn and got two silver; chopped one nest and got a Skunkupine.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    There is a rare chance of getting more Holy Herb from defeating a Harpy.

Is anyone else mostly getting candy minions? I havent started candy whatever level 3, but that is basically the only ?monster? I am getting with the bushes. I have left a lot of the big goals at a stop when I get to the next level, assuming I wouldnt get those monsters if it wasnt active.. but I guess that doesnt work?
    I dunno, I started with a small amount of energies and the candy minions have taken most of it with a harpy every now and then.. its hard to play when that happens. Anyone else? Or any pointers?

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all! Great, another fun storyline however, since i still have the candy minions and toxic spirits too it seems i better not bother too much. Is the prize for the timed quest really nice? (Please just lie and say ‘no youre not missing out on anything good’). Good luck to you all who are trying to get it in time!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    Hi all! Great, another fun storyline however, since i still have the candy minions and toxic spirits too it seems i better not bother too much. Is the prize for the timed quest really nice? (Please just lie and say ‘no youre not missing out on anything good’). Good luck to you all who are trying to get it in time!
    In 7 Holy Herb I can tell you!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    It's the dragon you get first I believe and that has a chance of dropping gems, energy, sword, mithril, dragon scales and chest plate

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast