Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Host(ess)
    yep, me too (answer to the question if more people experience willow trees no longer dropping beads)
    active neighbours welcome! daily gifts not needed, response to neighbour requests such as in SB events very much 😄

I have the same problem of willows not dropping beads.

Rhino Keeper
    No beads for me!

I just chopped 5 willow trees without getting any beads. What is going on?

If you haven't already, please reach out to support if you are experiencing issues with the Willows not dropping Traditional Beads. Link is in my signature. Thank you.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Ritual trees are still dropping beads. I would advise to chop them instead for the time being.
    May be there is a bug because of the new "Bugging out" event requiring trees to drop "dirt" also.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    With the start of the new event, my willow trees are no longer dropping radiant beads. Is anyone else experiencing this? I chopped 16 trees and no beads.

I was able to collect trial clues and received 1 Holy Herb. Anya doesn't always drop the Herb, so maybe it was just that and not a glitch. However, I do believe no beads at all since the new event is a glitch.

S8 - please fix this.

I did submit a request to S8 Support.
    Thank you for the info re: Anya not dropping Holy Herbs. I will try a few more collections and see if she drops. I will definitely wait on starting part 2 until the willow tree glitch is fixed! Good luck with everything! A lot is going on right now!

The Willow Tree:Traditional Beads issue should now be fixed! Thanks to all those who reported it. If you are still experiencing this issue, please reach out to support.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    The Willow Tree:Traditional Beads issue should now be fixed! Thanks to all those who reported it. If you are still experiencing this issue, please reach out to support.
    yep, got beads again from willow tree!
    active neighbours welcome! daily gifts not needed, response to neighbour requests such as in SB events very much 😄

I need some advice about the Power Dragon. I made it all the way to the final goal (to Build Your Body) but I still need 2 of the Holy Herbs. Do you all think it's worth it to use gems to finish and get the Power Dragon? It says "BUY for 25 GEMS." Is that 25 TOTAL or 25 for EACH? Is it worth it? Does the dragon drop energy and gems frequently or rarely?