Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The first goal in part 2 says "start Part II". You can collect from the Elder, it's fine. You just want to have him ready for collection (and have your willow trees ready if you want to chop trees) when you are ready to start part 2. Only bc his timer is 12 hours. But I have all of this on page 1!

Thank you! I couldn’t find that detail on page one, I was probably over thinking it, I’ve got 60 willows ready to go, 90 trial clues and 13 holy herbs. I’m pretty sure I can get 42 more holy herbs in a month, but not sure how they used beyond expanding or how early they’d be needed. Of course I’m very prone to yolo moments on this game so I’ll probably end up starting it and hope for the best on the holy herbs lol

Quote Originally Posted by jaxporter View Post
    Thank you! I couldn’t find that detail on page one, I was probably over thinking it, I’ve got 60 willows ready to go, 90 trial clues and 13 holy herbs. I’m pretty sure I can get 42 more holy herbs in a month, but not sure how they used beyond expanding or how early they’d be needed. Of course I’m very prone to yolo moments on this game so I’ll probably end up starting it and hope for the best on the holy herbs lol
    I'm just writing the part 2 goals now, but have to stop for a little bit but I'll be back to finish up to where I'm up to. If you don't want the stress then wait for a little stockpile of herbs from Ivy. They are used for expanding to the Mind Roar falls plot. We will need more for part 3 as well. Sounds like you are ready to start P2 soon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxporter View Post
    Question about how to NOT start part II until I?ve collected more Holy Herbs. I started the plan to build your body craft, got the power dragon, now the craft is ready to collect, but I have not collected it yet. Do I need to wait to collect it? Or can I collect and get the elder without triggering part II? Also if any one knows yet, how are the holy herbs used in part II? Math says we need 55, but for expansion it says we need 25 and they aren?t used in the crown of wisdom recipe. Are the other 35 just a stand alone requirements in the goals? Trying to decide how many holy herbs to collect before starting party II?? any pearls of wisdom appreciated
    Ivy's holy herbs are clearly the bottleneck in Part II, but you should be fine if you have already collected a few ahead. Purchasing Anya is a big help as it seems like she gives 1 holy herb a bit more than 50% of the time. Which means we should get 3 holy herbs a day on average. Technically 55 in about 18 days.
    25 herbs are needed for expansion (Goal 7) and another 30 are needed in Goal 10.

Don't forget to read post 142 before starting Goal 3 of part II
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I have started part 2but am unable to find the crown of wisdom craft in the forge

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    Hi I have started part 2but am unable to find the crown of wisdom craft in the forge
    Are you up to the goal that asks you to craft one? Its goal 6

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Lvl 30 here and I'm not getting the WW tonight (I've gotten previous ones too). My neighbors that are lvl 50 do have WW active tonight.
    It sounds to me like only people who were able to participate in the new storyline got the option to have WW. This seems like a glitch. Lower level players really need WW to advance their kingdoms.

Since Part 1 has officially ended (i.e. not when I completed it), my Anya seems to have stopped dropping Holy Herbs. I am still getting Trial Clues. Maybe it’s just coincidence? Anyone else experiencing this?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by clalbright View Post
    Since Part 1 has officially ended (i.e. not when I completed it), my Anya seems to have stopped dropping Holy Herbs. I am still getting Trial Clues. Maybe it’s just coincidence? Anyone else experiencing this?
    With the start of the new event, my willow trees are no longer dropping radiant beads. Is anyone else experiencing this? I chopped 16 trees and no beads.

I was able to collect trial clues and received 1 Holy Herb. Anya doesn't always drop the Herb, so maybe it was just that and not a glitch. However, I do believe no beads at all since the new event is a glitch.

S8 - please fix this.

I did submit a request to S8 Support.
    Last edited by ladlasse; 03-23-23 at 12:14 PM.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    I’m working on goal 7 in Part 2 and just chopped 5 willows and no beads dropped I have 80 so I’m not maxed out.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.