Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/16: Trial of Virtues (main story) | goals on page 1

At the beginning the willow tree only gave 1 traditional beads for each willow tree cut and now sometimes it gives a few more. and since each crown of wisdom (you have to make 21) needs 10 traditional beads, I can't stop cutting willows and waiting for Holy Herbs to fall from Ivi's house

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C05FCD35-72FF-45D0-9E03-33948BFBF55B.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	68282

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luvinspoon View Post
    Look at Post #55
    okay thank you I will check it out

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    … don't other trees give the Traditional Beads?? …
    Only Willow Trees.
    But the Harpy Nest and Ceremonial Cairne in the marketplace also do.
    I feel the drop rate is similar to the Willows - but without the growing time.

Host(ess)
    Part ll of this quest - When I initiated part ll of the virtues storyline, the first thing that popped up was for me to exchange my King’s Keep for the Gothic Keep. So trustingly I did that! Unfortunately I am now unable to replace the King’s Keep with anything else as it requests me to level up! Most of my buildings are either level 9 or 10 now! How do I get my King’s Keep back? I guess this was not the first step to Part ll of the Virtues storyline! Has this happened to anyone else?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg412 View Post
    Part ll of this quest - When I initiated part ll of the virtues storyline, the first thing that popped up was for me to exchange my King’s Keep for the Gothic Keep. So trustingly I did that! Unfortunately I am now unable to replace the King’s Keep with anything else as it requests me to level up! Most of my buildings are either level 9 or 10 now! How do I get my King’s Keep back? I guess this was not the first step to Part ll of the Virtues storyline! Has this happened to anyone else?
    You probably have the cap on some buildings - you need to contact support.

Farm Supplier
    When you start craft on Goal 9 you get the Timed Prize... Does collecting the Craft start Part 2 or is it a Push to Start ??

Host(ess)
    Can expansion BC13 be completed at any time? TIA

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg412 View Post
    Unfortunately the only resolution is to sell royal buildings until you get below the cap. Support can't help you so please close your ticket. Posting support comms on the forum is a violation of forum rules. You can check the royal buildings count on your in game profile screen (tab with your wall). Selling is your only option.

Farm Supplier
    i did collect oand got Part 2 ready to say Go.. am i surprised that IVy still drops parts?... i thought that usually stops when u dont have the Goal active.. ie Not started.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarnSpice2017 View Post
    Can expansion BC13 be completed at any time? TIA
    yes. Once you have opened BB13, you can expand to BC13 whenever you want/can
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24