Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Tales 3/14/23: Depths of Despair

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    If you have a dark/yellow dragon such as Elite Dark, I'd breed it with a pure green or heart/green dragon such as Envious or Scoundrel. If you have Haze (dark/green), I'd breed it with a pure yellow or heart/yellow such as Tender. If you have the diamond type dragons Gold and Quetzal, I'd breed them. Creativity with breeding sometimes work. There's no surefire way to getting Blarney as Dragon Story mucked up the breeding process by keeping common dragons way beyond their time as documented in many posts where players asked to get rid of over 100 common dragons.
    Wouldn't the Dark dragon have a chance of splitting, though, adding more potential outcomes to the mix? If RisZinnia is a newer player, I doubt that he/she has those dragons, although I know that new to the forum doesn't necessarily mean new player.

Yes, this glut of common dragons has surely messed things up. As someone who has had multiple accounts over the years, I remember when it was very easy to breed a common island dragon (I want it for Mapping the Island Adventures) and Night Dragons, and who knows what else, and now I get fail after fail after fail when I breed green and blue. Finally getting an Island dragon now after weeks of trying. Also, if you remember, i couldn't even get a common Mist dragon and ended up buying one.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Wouldn't the Dark dragon have a chance of splitting, though, adding more potential outcomes to the mix? If RisZinnia is a newer player, I doubt that he/she has those dragons, although I know that new to the forum doesn't necessarily mean new player.

Yes, this glut of common dragons has surely messed things up. As someone who has had multiple accounts over the years, I remember when it was very easy to breed a common island dragon (I want it for Mapping the Island Adventures) and Night Dragons, and who knows what else, and now I get fail after fail after fail when I breed green and blue. Finally getting an Island dragon now after weeks of trying. Also, if you remember, i couldn't even get a common Mist dragon and ended up buying one.
    Still trying although not sure I?ll have time to complete now if I do get it. Only have dubious and miasma with the eye (assuming thats dark) Decided to try Miasma with a green/yellow and ended up with a black and red. 3 fairy dragons and even a fairytale dragon I had to toss just using air and forest. ::fingers crossed:: mebbe luck will change if not eh well thanks everybody for the input
    Last edited by RisZinnia; 03-21-23 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Correction

Fashion Designer
    For levels 32-79, Chapter 7 says "2. Breed Asterism Dragon with Blarney Dragon (skip 50 gold)." It's actually breed Mockery with Blarney.

I can't believe that they expect low level accounts to be able to raise a dragon to level 14. #SMH

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    For levels 32-79, Chapter 7 says "2. Breed Asterism Dragon with Blarney Dragon (skip 50 gold)." It's actually breed Mockery with Blarney.

I can't believe that they expect low level accounts to be able to raise a dragon to level 14. #SMH
    Thanks for letting me know. My mistake. I updated the Tales.

Chapter 10: 5 Acts
    (50 gold to open early)

1. Receive 5 Friendly Letters from neighbors (skip 35 gold)
    2. Harvest 6 Firapples (skip 12 gold)
    3. Raise Asterism Dragon to level 12 (skip 225 gold)
    4. Collect 3rd Decoration from Spell Shop (skip 75 gold)
    5. Win 4 fights in the Battle Arena (skip 100 gold)
    Prize: 1300 Hearts of Darkness
    GRAND PRIZE: Duskarch Dragon

What is the 3rd decoration that needs to be collected? I wanted to make sure that I am ready and have all of the parts for it ahead of time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12