Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FLAGGED: Reset time issue - Can't Send Gift or Requests

Executive Chef

FLAGGED: Reset time issue - Can't Send Gift or Requests

Unable to gift or send requests, at reset. Which is 12 AM PST for me. Anyone else having this issue?

Does anyone know how reset changes after daylight savings time? It is the typical reset time (3AM EST, formerly 2AM) right now but only tips have reset, not gifts or requests?

Id: pambaxter 3/4 ☆ goal players only (:

Hi. Before the clocks changed to reflect daylight savings time, reset was at 3am for me. Is it at 4am now or does the reset time change with the time change, keeping reset time at 3am for me? Thanks!
    Last edited by Pambaxter; 03-13-23 at 12:59 AM. Reason: ETA

Yes, super weird because my tips reset but not my gifts or requests ...

Can't gift nor make requests even though it's after midnight.

It's after midnight and my friend's list says I've gifted already but I haven't. I'm also unable to make requests. Shouldn't the game be working better & NOT WORSE after they worked on all the games this morning? What's going on?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm8Chef19Too View Post
    It's after midnight and my friend's list says I've gifted already but I haven't. I'm also unable to make requests. Shouldn't the game be working better & NOT WORSE after they worked on all the games this morning? What's going on?
    I'm having the same issue. I opened the game at what I thought was reset and everything happened as normal. BUT everyone was still gray as if I already gifted. I was able to tip everyone and the normal ads popped up as it usually does for me at reset. Just no gifting available.
    Please do not send invites. I play actively on a bakery that is not associated with this ID.

Seems like theydidntupdate the time for daylight savings

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angrychien View Post
    Yes, super weird because my tips reset but not my gifts or requests ...
    Guess it's fixed or had to do with time change, was able to gift and send requests 1:00AM PST local time for me

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone clarify what was supposed to happen this past reset? Was reset really supposed to be at 1 am PDT?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Hi all,

I've consolidated all posts regarding the reset time issue into a single bugs/issues thread and have flagged the issue over for the team. Will post updates as they are received. Please continue discussion here. Thank you!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast