Thread: Neo Glasswing in the market

Rhino Keeper

Neo Glasswing in the market

This guy is the best all round fighter I have right now. It?s great against black, blue, white, rainbow and various combinations of green, pink, yellow and Egypt. Ymmv, though. It?s still a fair price.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    This guy is the best all round fighter I have right now. It?s great against black, blue, white, rainbow and various combinations of green, pink, yellow and Egypt. Ymmv, though. It?s still a fair price.
    If I didn't already have Neo Glasswing I'd buy it. If I'm not mistaken, it's still not available to be crafted in the codex. It's definitely well worth having on the island and way cheaper to feed to level 15 than his wife, Glasswing.
    If I had to suggest dragons to get on anyone's island it would be the following:
    Neo Glasswing
    Dark
    Alpha Dark One
    Omega Light Mother
    Rainbow Sentinel
    Stalwart
    Black Jackal
    Aether
    Qilin
    Passion
    Achilles
    Infinity
    All of these are great battlers in tournaments.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    If I didn't already have Neo Glasswing I'd buy it. If I'm not mistaken, it's still not available to be crafted in the codex. It's definitely well worth having on the island and way cheaper to feed to level 15 than his wife, Glasswing.
    If I had to suggest dragons to get on anyone's island it would be the following:
    Neo Glasswing
    Dark
    Alpha Dark One
    Omega Light Mother
    Rainbow Sentinel
    Stalwart
    Black Jackal
    Aether
    Qilin
    Passion
    Achilles
    Infinity
    I second that list, and I would add,
    Beaded
    Aquarknight (great against Red types)
    Creator
    Ancient Star
    Mithril
    Acute
    Diamond
    Landworm (saved my bacon many times, lol)
    Defender
    Harmony Knight (great against purple, my nemesis)
    Unruly (beats green!)

Fashion Designer
    I bought one, and my level 1, just hatched Neo Glasswing took out whatever opponent I had him up against - I don't remember what it was, but it was funny to see my little toddling baby beat his opponent. I think each one of my accounts has one of these guys now.

My Gilded Knight dragon rarely lets me down.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I bought one, and my level 1, just hatched Neo Glasswing took out whatever opponent I had him up against - I don't remember what it was, but it was funny to see my little toddling baby beat his opponent. I think each one of my accounts has one of these guys now.

My Gilded Knight dragon rarely lets me down.
    Right?!Neo Glasswing is awesome.

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t know if I have this one and I think this is the one I desperately want but I can?t access THE FREAKING GAME

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    I don?t know if I have this one and I think this is the one I desperately want but I can?t access THE FREAKING GAME
    OH, well, this sale is long over.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by northernlight412 View Post
    Neo Glasswing
    Dark
    Alpha Dark One
    Omega Light Mother
    Rainbow Sentinel
    Stalwart
    Black Jackal
    Aether
    Qilin
    Passion
    Achilles
    Infinity

Those are great fighters. There is one more that I use several times in every tournament. That is a level 15 Metal. I use it against the pure champs and it wins at least 90% of the time. On the rare occasion that my Metal loses, I use my Passion. The Passion has yet to lose.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Those are great fighters. There is one more that I use several times in every tournament. That is a level 15 Metal. I use it against the pure champs and it wins at least 90% of the time. On the rare occasion that my Metal loses, I use my Passion. The Passion has yet to lose.
    So true about Metal. I have a top tier of fighters, the ADIP people talk about (Achilles, Diamond, Infinity, Passion). It used to be ADIPPS until S8 neutered Pyramid and Soccer to please a selected few. My 2nd tier includes Metal, Dark and all of my level 15 single element dragons - Fire, Air, Virtue, Magic, Water and Forest. Since then, two other dragons were added to the 2nd tier - Qilin and White Steed. They act so much like ultra rare dragons in battle even though they're commons. I even went through a tournament using nothing but my Qilin and White Steed.