View Poll Results: Do you support the raised requirements in this goal?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - please revert them back to what they were previously

19 100.00%
  • Yes - I liked the extra challenge

0 0%
  • Other - please post feedback in the comments

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Sides of March - March 10th, 2023 (5 days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachCultivator View Post
    seriously i dont know what they are thinking, why are they giving us this 5 day that's so challenging to start concurrently with the new 14 day goal, when we only have a limited number of requests and gifts each day to complete the appliances (and the main goal part requirements are so high, 40 mints for one qppliance?), it feels like we're trapped with no possible way to reasonably finish these goals on time unless you're constantly cooking every recipe and on the game every part of the day. I hope they reduce the requirements to more feasible and practical levels for future goals.
    I think it would better to have only two 5 day goals a month to go with 2 main goals, that way you wouldn't have to start both on same week. But what can we do, don't think Storm8 will change format 🤷

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    It looks like it's the Colosseum:

Colosseum
    4x4 - 1st Place Prize, Italia Crate
    24 gem value - originally released 25 February 2015

My 2nd Colosseum. At least I got the new recipes. Fortunately someone posted the reward for the Main side goal as I already had the Rose Kitchen. I already have many of the rewards offered. Sometimes already 2 or 3 of them.

The goals are a pain now. Between having to get so many items to build the oven and stove and then having to make so many recipes it is very difficult to finish the goal. Need to change something!!!!!!! Either less items, less recipes, or longer time to finish the goal. Getting very frustrated trying to play the game and about to quit again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The requirements for the goals are outrageous. It has taken the fun out of the game. We should be able to purchase parts on our own. The neighbors who do not play should be separated from the ones that play daily it makes the game play even more difficult.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 restaurants. One for neighbours who don't do long challenges and usually want food as well as ad hoc parts. My other (this one) is for those who do long challenges. However it is getting much harder to complete the long challenges and do the 5 day goals that keep cropping up. Once upon a time you could watch videos to speed up cooking time but alas no longer. That was so useful.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123