Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/09: Monster Hunt s49 & LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    As I expected, the newly released "Fire Pony" does *not* spawn Glimmer Golems. FYI.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    As I expected, the newly released "Fire Pony" does *not* spawn Glimmer Golems. FYI.
    None of the ponies do but I did make a note of this item earlier this week in the sales thread and added it to the Hub guide Luckily there are plenty of horses that do spawn a golem. And I updated the timer too so thanks for letting me know about that.

Fashion Designer
    Well, now I’ve done all 4 armoured Anubis’s, I have to rebuild my stock of armour and prime cuts. Don’t really have any other items in MRC that I really want, and a loath to spend 50 gold nuggets on item that don’t even drop some sort of gold items. And ran out of horses yesterday, including those that are not straight horses. Hope everyone gets the items they want and then some.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Drops added to post 2 for the 3 items. Happy hunting if you're participating

While I'm here I want to make sure you all saw maintenance is tomorrow. Make sure you have a look at what time it will be for you so you can plan accordingly. Remember it's only for daylight savings adjustment and no game features are changed. There's a notice at the top of the forum from S8.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Drops added to post 2 for the 3 items. Happy hunting if you're participating

While I'm here I want to make sure you all saw maintenance is tomorrow. Make sure you have a look at what time it will be for you so you can plan accordingly. Remember it's only for daylight savings adjustment and no game features are changed. There's a notice at the top of the forum from S8.
    The Armored Anubis is a nice craft!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

The requirements for the Beast Master Shield have been raised. The requirement for Wood is now 12 (up from 10) and for Iron 6 (up from 5).
    Last edited by deadpixel; 03-12-23 at 06:57 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The requirements for the Beast Master Shield have been raised. The requirement for Wood is now 12 (up from 10) and for Iron 6 (up from 5).
    I think the info about the crafts is in the wrong order. My swords take 4 hrs, not 15 mins.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I think the info about the crafts is in the wrong order. My swords take 4 hrs, not 15 mins.
    Correct, all the items are reshuffled with new crafting needs! Page 1 corrected.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    My princess fountain has not dropped one gold token I didn't drop one last Monster Hunt either is anyone else working

Executive Chef
    I get the occasional gold token from the fountain. And just to clarify, you are talking about Princess Lorelei?s Fountain:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E76A6CE2-4E80-4511-A706-F13B19A2F7E2.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	216.0 KB 
ID:	68220

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast