Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/09: Monster Hunt s49 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    At least Anubis is a worthy opponent swinging the scythe, compared to the Viscount and his glove!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34215345-F4E1-4E0A-96AE-8B93198F6A56.jpeg 
Views:	13 
Size:	112.6 KB 
ID:	68160

Do we know drops for Lady Anubis? Would like to know before investing time and energy in the event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLongshot View Post
    Do we know drops for Lady Anubis? Would like to know before investing time and energy in the event.
    "Crafting supplies" (per Giselle's pic above) doesn't sound very exciting. And the prize will be out of my reach. I have to play Monster Hunts to **** golems because I need the gold tokens so much. Last time I didn't bother to **** the Event beast ar all ... do they droo regular tokens or only beast master event tokens?

Fashion Designer
    Um I only just today got my Caramel Apple Steed ... and it didn't spawn a golem. Is this a known limitation? (I went and did a Blue Dire Boar then came back to my other horses which work.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    "Crafting supplies" (per Giselle's pic above) doesn't sound very exciting. And the prize will be out of my reach. I have to play Monster Hunts to **** golems because I need the gold tokens so much. Last time I didn't bother to **** the Event beast ar all ... do they droo regular tokens or only beast master event tokens?
    Only beast master event tokens. And there is a list of horses that do and don't trigger Golems - I think it's in the Monster Hunt guide. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1667612

Host(ess)
    YES
    Love these. I'm going to put them with my pyramid and Cleopatra from a couple years ago.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Only beast master event tokens. And there is a list of horses that do and don't trigger Golems - I think it's in the Monster Hunt guide. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1667612
    Thank you very much! My Spring Steed sits in my line of energy droppers and I always have to move him away for monster hunts. The link really helped!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Thank you very much! My Spring Steed sits in my line of energy droppers and I always have to move him away for monster hunts. The link really helped!!
    You're welcome! You were helpful to me previously with information on Weekday Warrior stuff. I hope you get all the gold tokens you want!

Fashion Designer
    So, Anubis is an energy dropper. That explains what's going on in the leader board. I usually sit around no 6 at the beginning. Today I'm no 15.
    Can't decide if it's worth the fight.

Executive Chef
    Call me crazy, but I had the time, energy, and horses, so went to 2300 on Day One.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3DE49683-1BAF-4EE0-86C8-44E1E9F4FA86.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	68166

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast