Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/09: Monster Hunt s49 & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I get the occasional gold token from the fountain. And just to clarify, you are talking about Princess Lorelei?s Fountain:

Attachment 68220
    yep that's the one I just couldn't remember the full name and going back and forth from my Internet to the game is too slow. At least I know gold tokens still drop from it. wh mines isn't is one of the fun Mysteries of the game thanks for your reply.

Rhino Keeper
    Me, I am having time hiccups. Where it resets and you have to redo the chops. Relight the monster. However, you didn?t ask for spending gems for more energy but they give you more energy and steal your gems. Always happens on glitch and you loss everything you did then have to start over and less gems and more energy. Reason why I don?t buy gems. Would loss them on things I don?t want. It happens often the glitches or else I can?t get back on to fight the monsters.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    My princess fountain has not dropped one gold token I didn't drop one last Monster Hunt either is anyone else working
    I usually get at least a couple or more during each monster hunt on my older account. I just got one last night.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Katnessbella View Post
    My princess fountain has not dropped one gold token I didn't drop one last Monster Hunt either is anyone else working
    I think I got 2 Troll Tokens since the start of the Hunt.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I think I got 2 Troll Tokens since the start of the Hunt.
    I think I’ve had three this hunt; latest first thing this morning.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I think I’ve had three this hunt; latest first thing this morning.
    I usually get at least 1 a day.

Executive Chef
    For anyone that got the Armoured Fox- are you happy with it? This might be another one I get just for the look of him.
    I finished the Gorgons.

Rhino Keeper
    the game goes into maintenance less than 5 minutes after I take the 10 gems boost

it happened twice already this week.
    S8 doesn't even have the decency to send warnings ahead of any maintenance (like most other games do)
    but I guess it is too much to ask from a company that shows so little respect to their customers
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I don't understand. Maintenance was 3 days ago and it only happens for 2 hours while they make some daylight savings adjustments. Did you get a notification? I haven't been in my game today as yet. The message expired today but it was at the top of all forums for a week. Reach out to support for your gem issue and explain what happened.

Rhino Keeper
    No there was extra maintenance this morning as well, i was locked out of both accounts as well.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast