Thread: Mine is still closed as of 9pm Eastern time Tues 3/7/2023

Rhino Keeper

Mine is still closed as of 9pm Eastern time Tues 3/7/2023

Please open the mine for new dragon. I am losing LB points bacause i cannot take dragons out of evolution because i will lose all the bombs they earn.

You are very overdue to open mine. Would you like to credit me with the LB points i am losing?

Fashion Designer
    i came over for the same thing, to see if mine is still closed.
    it is just unusual it is not re-open yet. been waiting for this for hours

in a very long while I finally remember to put in dragons yesterday to earn evolution points, and yet i am stuck becoz collecting will lose all the bombs.
    figure by the time it is fixed, it will be probably my bed time (i also have problems logging into my game at night time after work, not sure why. game just load and keeps loading and i could not get back into the game for many hours)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    i came over for the same thing, to see if mine is still closed.
    it is just unusual it is not re-open yet. been waiting for this for hours

in a very long while I finally remember to put in dragons yesterday to earn evolution points, and yet i am stuck becoz collecting will lose all the bombs.
    figure by the time it is fixed, it will be probably my bed time (i also have problems logging into my game at night time after work, not sure why. game just load and keeps loading and i could not get back into the game for many hours)
    You will have to wait for a while longer because of their time zone. Look at the bright side. We now know it will be a Sophism dragon…eventually…and they had a nice picture of it in the pop up that they were able to activate :-)

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    It looks like this Dragon was being a bit shy, but now appears in the Mines

Rhino Keeper
    At least you can get on.